The logistics team is in charge of both air and ocean freight forwarding, warehousing, transportation management, inbound and outbound, surface transportation and supply chain operations. The logistics staff will report directly to the Logistics Manager.
* 3PL warehouse management - inbound, stock, outbound, VAS, returns, other tasks
* Inventory control - cycle counts and physical stock counts (evaluated by the accuracy)
* Inventory Analysis and Report
* Process improvement by watching warehousing KPIs
Manage all transport solutions from import to domestic logistics. Communicate with various stakeholders to ensure completion of construction projects.
* Manage all transport processes from import, storage, and domestic logistics
* Ensure safe loading and unloading at ports and construction sites
* Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure on-time delivery during planning and execution phases of projects
Rare opportunity to step up as the head of R&D and cooperate with the commercial side as well. You will have direct management responsibility and will lead the QA function in support of all Japan commercial operations.
* Manage the roles of Quality Control, Quality Assurance and Safety Control in Japan
* Support to achieve Japan Commercial Operations objectives from Quality Assurance perspective
* Maintain and continually improve the quality processes and procedures in Japan commercial operations
* Meet regulatory requirements a ...
Our team is looking for either a successful recruitment consultant with a proven track-record or someone who aspires to become one through our mentorship, teamwork, and guidance. Through this role you will have the chance to work through the whole recruitement life-cycle and beyond. We are fun, dynamic, and ambitious and if you are too then we should definitely get in touch.
The role of a recruitment consultanthas 3 types of responsibilities. The first 2 types are suggested by the title, and are recruitment and consultanting. The thir ...
This position will be leading sales activity in Japan market including establishing distribution and direct sales channel with potential markets and customers. The role will report to Director of APAC.
* Establish solid business relationship with key clients in targeted industries and giant end users in commercial and industrial segments
* Co-work with our existing distributor to deeply serve existing customers
* Liaise between organisation and the local customers
* Identify new business opportunity and influence decision-makin ...
This position will be responsible for sales activities in Japan and reporting to Regional Manager in Asia Pacific.
* Owner of sales budget, target setting, gross margins and EBITDA meeting all expectations for assigned customer and cluster result, ensure expenses meet budget and are managed in the most cost-efficient way
* Owner of all business reports, on a monthly basis ensure reports are delivered on-time and In-full to management. Sales revenue, forecast, business development progress, Cluster & Market update, competitor landsca ...
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for sales activities in Japan and Korea.
* The main responsibility of this position is new business development and account management of existing customers
* Responsible for overall volumes/GP for assigned customers and territory
* Responsible for business development from new and existing customers
* Account management of existing business
* Set up targets of growth agreed by management, develop solutions to customers
* Plan and create strategic sales activities to the target ...