Order Management Customer Service will manage and process sales orders and respond to customers inquiry for placing orders.
* Look after order management process
* Communicate with customers about delivery date, pricing and lead time.
* Quotation preparation and coordination with customer and sales.
* Responsible for invoicing process
* Sales administration
* Has knowledge about order management/sales administration.
* BA Degree
* Native level in Japanese and Fluent in English
* SAP Knowledge or experienc ...
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious experienced developer who is eager to work closely with FO business users, stakeholders, quants and other global project teams throughout the organisation.
The successful candidate will manage the lifecycle and risk related to OTC equity derivative transactions as well as engage in the enhancement of the equity platform to cope with business development needs.
The successful candidate will:
* Participate in regional/global development and project meetings.
* Will Lead the whole CS operations. Manage the whole team to be efficient and effective.
* Design the whole structure of the floor, Take information from the customers and report it to the HQ, take feedback from HQ and implement necessary actions.
* Planning and implentation of tentative theory construction and business improvement based on VOC.
* Support (telephone, mail) problem development by monitoring the status of the situation.
* Improvement of response standards, preparation of manuals and related systems and introduc ...
This job is for confident talent, a network security engineer who can independently diagnose and resolve network issues with the ability to effectively implement changes and communicate strategy across large teams. A deep understanding of network engineering is encouraged as this background provides for the establishment of sound network security approaches for the entire organisation.
The Network Engineer will
* Be responsible for firewall setup and configuration
* Identify risk and vulnerabilities and implement effective patch ...
This position is central around the management of the company's technology needs in the Finance and Treasury departments. To fulfil this task, the successful candidate has to design and develop activities for change implementation in regulatory reporting systems in the Liquidity and Regulatory Capital Reporting and BASEL III space.
The role includes key participation in implementing the reporting system with focus on liquidity regulation and capital adequacy regulation.
Specific tasks for this role, based on experience and ability, ...
Develop your skills in sales and relationship management through one the leading International Education/Publishing business in Japan
* Maintaining relationship with key clients, partners
* Create sales planning and innovate new ideas
* Identify new opportunities to be responsive to the change in market situation and competitor activities
* Bachelors degree required
* Fluent in English and Japanese
* 2 to 3 years B2B sales experience
* Good communication and negotiation skills
Fast-paced communication role that will develop your skills in project management, conflict resolution, and business development
* Exhibit strong business communication skills by connecting clients and industry experts
* Research on industries through the available platform and network to answer the client's needs
* Coordinate with other teams to develop product strategies
* Bachelor's degree required
* Fluent in English and Japanese
* Excellent communication skills
* 1-2 years working experience would be ...
In this position you will be in charge of driving the marketing strategy and brand awareness of Japan. You will be growing this strong, fashion brand in Japan.
* Support and drive the strategic plans of the company.
* Drive the annual and seasonal marketing strategies.
* Participate in the global marketing team.
* Manage Retail Marketing, Online Marketing, Creative, CRM, PR and Digital/Social Marketing team for successful implementation.
* Experience in offline and online marketing.
* Experience in people manag ...
* Supervise all Medical activities for Japan
* Lead a team and work with R&D - Clinical development - Marketing
* Supervise medicine-evidence data generation
* Oversee organisation budget
* Map and engage contact with top KOLs
* Lead a team composed on MSL and Medical Advisors
* MD and/or PhD
* Any TA welcome (Respiratory - Cardiovascular - Ophthalmology - Internal Medicine - Immunology - etc. )
* Medical Affairs experience and sufficient track record
* People Management
* Non-Japanese speakers will not ...