As an Associate Marketing Manager you will be responsible for managing and executing all marketing, advertising and promotional activities while working closely with local agencies and internal stakeholders.
* Manage and execute all marketing, advertising and promotional activities with local agencies and internal stakeholders.
* Through assessment of consumer preference, including market analysis, set positioning, creative strategy, advertising, media planning, pricing, digital marketing and promotion.
* Assist and support the S ...
He/she will be responsible for managing the demand planning process by cluster and generate a validated consensus forecast considering the input of the statistical baseline and working in collaboration with the Sales & Marketing team including all associated governance and risk management.
* Coordinate the Demand Review meetings with the Sales & Marketing teams in the local market, reviewing recommended sales, budget and inventory goals, new product introduction, promotions, samples and tenders and ensure to get the sign-off for the c ...
This position manages the process for all contracts running both internally and externally. It is a mixture position of Finance and Legal, and it is a position where you can check whether the procedure is done correctly based on company's original rules. This is a new opened position established to in-house this position, which is currently outsourced.
Being asked to confirm the process not only in Japan but also in each APAC country. Carrying out your work while communicating with each Business Unit and Stakeholders. Managing all pro ...
As the part of rapidly growing company, this role involves driving new sales with medium-large enterprises within the assigned territories and target segments. The candidate is expected to be a strong hunter, able to drive customer interest and engagement through a variety of business development activities including but not limited to direct relationships, engagement through mutual partners, industry events, marketing activities, etc.
* Responsible to hunt into brand new accounts via various sales techniques and account entry strateg ...
Our client is seeking a Japan Digital Marketing Specialist who will be a creative and critical problem solver, an adept communicator, and have the organizational skills to handle a variety of concurrently running projects and programs that will drive the business through the collaboration with regional sales and international marketing team.
- Deliver events for demand generation, executive experience programs, and user community programs
- Devise promotion strategies and tactics to ensure business goals are achieved
Partner local leadership team to drive HR initiatives that align to business strategy and support the achievement of the organization business objectives.
Accountable for the entire employee life-cycle in the organization - talent acquisition, performance management, learning & development, organization development & design, career and succession planning as well as talent retention.
Foster a culture of employee engagement to reinforce the organization's business strategies and culture for continuous growth and ...
This a new position that our client has created in Japan to develop an infotainment system that is tailored to Japan's market. You will be involved in the entire project from gathering the customer reqirements, vendor selection, software development, implementation, user testing and rolling out the system.
* Determine the need for market-specific requirements and innovations for infotainment system in Japan
* Create and document concepts and specifications for market-specific features
* Development of Japan specific back-end softw ...
This role will drive strategy for brand and portfolio strategy. The role also holds accountability for implementing growth & success initiatives for the brand(s).
* Managing a team of 5: 2 Senior Brand Managers, 2 Brand Manages, 1 Group Admin, and brand ambassadors (contractor)
* Lead and coach the direct reports for their Business Management in the preparation of annual plans and med-term plans for the whole business
* Responsible for managing monthly, quarterly half year, and full year business performances and PL.
* Build st ...