Corporate Planning Manager who will cover everything from Management Accounting to Economic study of new services, to Investor Relations. This person will report directly to the CFO and will be the main face of the business when dealing with other financial institutions.
* Management accounting
* FP&A support
* Research of new services
* IPO preparation and IR activities
* Other finance related related tasks such as negotiation with financial institutions and investors
As a Senior Buyer, you will contribute to business growth as shared services procurement function, which includes all aspects of procurement activities. You will be part of a team in charge of the entire product portfolio of the business and will need to work cross functionally to ensure business needs and delivery targets are met.
* Responsible for end to end purchase order management from PO placement to PO closure
* Proactively work across the business with planning, customer service, sales and marketing to understand and adapt t ...
As Head of Supply Chain you will be responsible for driving and executing a demand driven supply chain strategy for Japan. You will be involved with wider APAC, interacting with counterparts and stakeholders in other countries to align with region strategy.
* Responsible for end to end supply chain activities, in charge of logistics, customer service, planning, and 3PL management and execution
* Specific focus on customer first experience - on time in full deliveries & lead time improvements
* Be key point of contact for Japan SCM ...
* Cross functional project management of studies within oncology BU
* Responsible for study deliverables (timelines, study plans, CTMS etc.)
* Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and
* Facilitate planning of operational aspects of clinical trials (start-up, conduct,
closedown) for Therapeutic Areas with respect to the study timing and resource needs.
* Input and maintain study timelines and resources in PBR, ensuring consistency with IMPACT
and the clinical develo ...
* Support Regional Information Management Governance strategy and Japan stakeholder management.
* Identify regional potential Information Management risks and develop protocols to reduce or mitigate the risk.
* Responsible for the procedure and controls to assure compliance with company and regulatory policies and procedures as well as industry best practices.
* Oversee and draft/refine/update IT policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure daily operations and project management are aligned with most current best practices and r ...
One of my top client is looking for an experinced internal IT support candidate to join their well built team in Tokyo.
Support the Team Members by providing prompt response to user issues and requests while managing and maintaining the closing of tickets within JIRA ticketing system.
Primary interface for the Corporate Technology Team providing a positive experience for Team Members through tailored IT solutions and the development and implementation of installation plans.
Responsible for team member computer and account management ...
One needs to oversee transactions functions such as AP & AR, Treasury & Cash Management, Revenue Recognition and other various accounting services for operational sides. One needs to be hands on and manage a team size less than 5 headcounts.
Acting as hands-on manager, manage overall daily operations of finance and accounting and monthly closing
Manage revenue recognition (i.e. revenue take-up) process based on good understanding of the clients'
businesses while complying with proper internal controls
As the Product manager you will be involved in the planning, development, and growth of the core services of the business aiming for 10+ million global users.
* Product Analysis: The Product Manager is responsible for analyzing market trends and sales performance in order to avail informed recommendations for the product.
* Strategic Roadmap Contribution: The Product Manager works to define product enhancements and strategies. He/She is also responsible for reporting on the product's roadmap to senior product management.
Legal Counsel at global technology company specializing in the food sector
* Review, Draft and Negotiate contracts with external stakeholders
* Support the business teams (sales, marketing) with legal advice
* Manage litigation and budget for external counsel
* Report to the Head of Legal APAC
* Qualified in Japan or an English speaking jurisdiction
* Native-level Japanese and fluent English
* Good communication skills
* Experience in international in-house positions is a plus but not necessary