As a developer you will be responsible for working onsite for our client.
* Work with our client's customer on implementing their system smoothly.
* Use Java or Gosu on a daily basis to assist with implementation of system.
* Define functional requirements and test developed solutions.
* Solid Knowledge of Java/ Gosu or other object-oriented language.
* N2 Japanese is a must; Business level English.
* Experience with continuous integration, code quality and automated testing.
Create stronger relationship with new accounts in the industrial sector
* Maintaining relationship with existing clients and acquiring new accounts
* Identify new business opportunities and responsive towards competitor's activities
* Providing consultative sales approach to achieve both companies and the clients goals
* Bachelors degree required
* At least 2 to 6 years B2B sales experience
* Experienced in consultation and selling solutions will be a plus
* Great communication and negotiation skills
* Flue ...
This role is to support the Japan sales team with operational and enablement efforts to help maintain and grow business. This role will collaborate with various departments in the organization to ensure the team receives sufficient support and enablement to drive sales.
* Assist to develop, modify, and distribute standard and ad hoc Salesforce management reports and dashboards to better understand the overall business unit
* Analyze information to identify trends, patterns, gaps, and insights into the business to help drive efficien ...
To ensure that appropriate financial products are available in market to drive sales volumes, serve customer. Also to ensure that ROI is maintained at the highest levels.
oversee provision of floorplan funding on a per-retailer basis, ensuring that JLR generates positive cash flow on both locally produced and imported vehicles, while ensuring a smooth and positive experience for the retail network.
A strong understanding of the Automotive Financial Services industry
A detailed knowledge of retail and wholesale deale ...
Our client is looking for a high-energy, driven person to generate and qualify Enterprise target accounts and create viable high-quality sales opportunities for the sales teams.
* Support sales efforts by targeting and penetrating Enterprise Accounts utilizing outbound prospecting skills. In addition, the BDR will work to qualify inbound calls, chats, and emails to build quality sales pipeline
* Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
* Successfully handle and overco ...
Our client, a leading company in the Pharmaceuticals industry, is looking for its new Digital & automation maintenance engineer, based on the production site in Tochigi prefecture. You are passionate about automation and want to work on production systems? You want to participate in improving lives everyday by joining a pharmaceutical company? This job is made for you. Apply now!
As a Digital & automation maintenance engineer, you will have the following responsibilities:
Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for driving growth & loyalty through digital channels within the region. This includes working with Marketing &Communications teams and each business unit to identify and prioritize opportunities to leverage digital channels to impact profitability.
* Analyze data of digital marketing campaign results and reporting
* Support lead generation and lead management
* Prepare and execute digital marketing campaigns including mobile, social media, email, SEM/SEO, and the ...
You will be reporting to the APJ Partner Director the main objective is to drive growth within your targeted Partners and Region. A varied role involving existing and new partners, your responsibilities are to manage the Partners, ensure that they are fully enabled and technically competent and able to fully support their existing and new customers.
* Ensure that all Partners within their territory understand the value proposition, have a clear place within their portfolio
* Attain commitment and buy in from all levels within the Pa ...
As a Product Manager, you will be part of the Marketing team, responsible for drafting a business plan for each product and negotiating with business partners.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Formulating the product development (4P's)
* Developing a business plan for each product
* Coordinating with related parties and promotions of projects in charge
* Negotiating with right holders and business partners
* Product planning - creating the main business contents
* Collaborating with research compani ...
An Inside Solutions Engineer works with sales to identify and communicate solutions to meet customers' business needs. This person acts as a resource for the sales and customer success teams, our front-line technical support team, and other functional departments within the company.
* Identifying customer business requirements and matching them to product features
* Answering product questions and helping customers and prospects to take full advantage of the product
* Educating prospects on product implementatio ...