Our client is a worldwide entertainment and media enterprise headquartered in the US. Due to expansion plan, they are now looking for a Sales manager or Senior Sales manager to join the team and drive their licensing business to the next level.
Plan and execute the licensing business growth strategy in the designed category
Identify high-growth categories, identify new business opportunities
Business status analysis, consumer market, trend analysis
Renew and negotiate terms of existing contracts
Manage sales bu ...
* As an Account Manager for our client, you are expected to contribute fully to the growth objectives of the Consumer account team.
* One should exceed their personal objectives, as well as proactively work with the wider team to ensure the overall success of the business.
* Develop and manage client relationships withing the FMCG space.
* Responsible for for identifying and developing strategic relationships internally and externally.
* Developing both category and key account specific plans that draw on global & regional colla ...
Develop artwork and layout for production
* Strong knowledge of InDesign
* Print, colour retouching, and digital artwork production
* Liaise with Project Management and Print Production teams on print preparation
* Ensure brand guidelines, checklists and procedures are followed
* Candidate must reside in Japan and hold a valid working visa
* Candidate must speak fluent level of Japanese ad business level English
* Experienced in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
* As a Business Development Manager for our client, you are expected to contribute fully to the growth objectives of the Japan market.
* Above all, you are expected to exceed your personal objectives, as well as proactively work with wider team to ensure the overall success of our clients business.
* Develop and manage client relationships within the Health care space. These activities will be consistently conducted across the Japan Market.
* You will be responsible for identifying and developing strategic relationships internally ...
You as a Software Engineer Manager will be responsible for overall software development life cycle. You will be also in charge of developing both the long-term and short-term programs and eventually translating them into achievable roadmaps
* Being responsible for overall software development life cycle
* Developing both the long-term and short-term programs and eventually translating them into achievable roadmaps
* Managing day-to-day activities for an engineering team
* Working closely with Designers, Product Mangers ...
On this role you will be responsible for expanding business based on the business strategies. Also have to manage all aspects related to the bidding projects to achieve goal.
- Be proactive to achieve business goal.
-Responsible for identifying, prospecting, closing and growing new account business in Japan.
-Build a healthy and sustainable pipeline to meet target
-Analyse communications applications and technical requirements of prospective clients and develop their solutions which meet the customer's requirements effectively.
You will be responsible for the business quota management of the company's Enterprise and Consumer storage products assigned in specific "B to B" accounts focusing on assigned account management in terms of business quota tracking, customer relationship management and internal operation communication through internal tools and ERP systems.
- Proactively manage the status and outlook of each assigned account in timely manner sense and acquire new business opportunity with internal teams by promoting the company's technology and busines ...