Responsible for penetrating new logo accounts. Tasked with prioritising assigned prospects and selling into new logo accounts accordingly. Responsible for immediately handing off the account to the account manager once the first account sale is booked.
* Prioritise qualified sales opportunities and key prospects within assigned territory
* Execute sales cycle to penetrate the most promising new logo accounts, generating net new West accounts
* Identify and build relationships with the appropriate account buyers
As a Marketing Director, you will be responsible for a wide scope of responsibilities. In charge of all marketing and communication topics in Japan, therefore requires a good understanding of the Japanese cosmetics market.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Work closely with the local and regional teams to shape the marketing and communication strategy for the brand in Japan
* Create and manage the PR and communication plan (including media and digital), the Product Marketing plan, the Trade Marketing plan an ...
Our client is actively looking for a bilingual technical support engineer to join the Tokyo team as soon as possible, a person with level 1-level 2 helpdesk experience, who is also interested in troubleshooting and wants to learn more IT skills.
* Support office-based and remote users in Japan (operational support, deployment, maintenance and upgrade of network components, PCs, hardware, software, operating systems, printers, copy/fax machines, telecommunications equipment and mobility) from IT Helpdesk perspective being the Level 1 f ...
As a helpdesk support engineer, it is the great chance for you to be responsible for Windows/Mac level 1 helpdesk support for one of the most well-know tech solution company. You are going to provide on-site field support to customers and maintain the internal hardware and equipment.
* Provides on-site field support to customers including inquiry processing, troubleshooting of general PC problems, replacement of PCs.
* Resolves issues in the areas of hardware installation, repair, upgrade and maintenance.
* Manage customer orders and plan the execution and shipment of orders.
* Work with and develop customer contacts in order to solidify relationships.
* Receive orders via online system, telephone, fax, etc.
* Calculates shipping prices and delivery times
* Coordinate shipment pick-up and delievery from 3rd party companies
* Closely monitors shipments to ensure proper safety and quality
* Maintains domestic shipments
* 2 years of more of logistics experience
* Native level Japanese with business level Englis ...
As Operations Director, you will be responsible for the leadership of 3 teams. You will also have strategic oversight over all operations in Japan. This role requires strategic thinking, leadership, and strong team management.
* You will lead the 3 teams to ensure best performance and capabilities are reached, as well as oversee the order to delivery cycles.
* You will also plan and execute operating strategy in defined region on the base of production forecast, KPI, efficiency, quality control, repair, remake as whole process of fa ...
As the Operational Excellence Lead, you will drive improvement projects across end to end Supply Chain to improve quality, cost, and customer satisfaction. You team will be dedicated to build the operational excellence capabilities across the organisation.
* Lead all project implementations
* Lead a team of project managers, responsible for driving strong project management governance and compliance
* Assess and identify opportunities and quantify benefits
* Direct involvement with site project deployments and assessments
* Ow ...
The executive assistant will provide secretarial and administrative support to the company's CEO.
- Provide business support to the CEO (including, translation, drafting reports, meeting reviews, accompany on external/internal business trip)
- Provide administrative support to the CEO (including answering phones, printing, photo-copying, scanning, arranging couriers, delivering mail, planning meetings/managing diaries and arranging meeting) .
- Carrying any other special projects required.