Hands-on and skilled Java Architect needed to handle the upstream process of application development according to the specifications required by the product department.
* Responsible for the development and architecture of EC site related systems
* Analyze defects in existing systems and find current system bottlenecks
* Optimize and improve system algorithms, and improve system performance
* Support and review design proposals for major projects, identify issues and find solutions
An exciting and globally leading IT gaming hardware company is looking for a marketing manager to join their business to grow the business in Japan. You will be working from home, reporting to CMO directly and closely collaborating with the sales team which is responsible for sales in Japan.
Great opportunity to further boost your marketing experience in Japan!
Position Summary, Responsibilities and Expectations:
* Plan and execute the annual / quarterly plan and budget for Japan market.
Work closely with clients to provide architectural solutions regarding the storage and consumption of data. Provide best practices around data analytics and visualzation.
* Coordinate with clients, data users, and key stakeholder to achieve data architecture objectives.
* Provide consultation and design short/long term resolutions
* Design and provide support to all data management methodologies according to required standards
* Design and administer a mapping of all data sources and movement and analyze it to ensure appropriate ...
The Sales Manager role will be in charge of achieving sales target and communicating regularly with Head of Japan regarding sales activities and targets. The headquarter sees Japan as a key areas to invest heavily and this role plays an important part in executing sales strategies globally.
* Define and execute territory sales plans and meet and exceed sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities
* Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales enginee ...
In this dynamic role, the successful candidate will support Human Resources functions within business with a focus on operational coordination. Engaging with stakeholders to improve on-boarding processes, training programs and other activities related to employee relations.
* support the Human Resources Manager
* assist Talent Acquisition initiatives
* coordinate with different stakeholders within the business in Japan and abroad
* company handbook updates
* project management
* monitor compliance with local regulations