A top tier luxury automotive company is seeking a proactive and independent and high potential Accounting Specialist who is seeking to step up in their career. This Accounting Specialist position is primarily in charge of all round accounting responsibilities, as well as acting as a business partner for various divisions in the company. This role will have the opportunity to become a manager in the near future.
* Manage general accounting work of Porsche Japan
* Create IFRS financial reports and report them to HQ
* Coordinate inte ...
A large-scale multinational manufacturing company is looking to on board a high potential Accounting & Financial Analyst for their team in Kawasaki. This position will be in charge of all round accounting activities. This position would also have the chance to move into either management accounting or general accounting specialization, and also have the chance for overseas transfer.
This position will be in charge of the following responsibilities:
* General accounting work including journal entries and fixed assets
* Prepare qu ...
* Responsible for the sales activities of Japan branch
* Drive the teams to achieve targets
* In charge of overall operations including: Sales/Finance/HR activities.
* Create revenue forecasts based on current business situation and strive to achieve targets.
* Analyse market trends and establish tactics to enhance market share of the products.
* Maintain strong customer relations.
* Regularly report forecast and feedback to Sales Director.
* Work together with regional APAC Sales team on international projects.
* Train ...
Hands-on and skilled Java Architect needed to handle the upstream process of application development according to the specifications required by the product department.
* Responsible for the development and architecture of EC site related systems
* Analyze defects in existing systems and find current system bottlenecks
* Optimize and improve system algorithms, and improve system performance
* Support and review design proposals for major projects, identify issues and find solutions
An exciting and globally leading IT gaming hardware company is looking for a marketing manager to join their business to grow the business in Japan. You will be working from home, reporting to CMO directly and closely collaborating with the sales team which is responsible for sales in Japan.
Great opportunity to further boost your marketing experience in Japan!
Position Summary, Responsibilities and Expectations:
* Plan and execute the annual / quarterly plan and budget for Japan market.
Work closely with clients to provide architectural solutions regarding the storage and consumption of data. Provide best practices around data analytics and visualzation.
* Coordinate with clients, data users, and key stakeholder to achieve data architecture objectives.
* Provide consultation and design short/long term resolutions
* Design and provide support to all data management methodologies according to required standards
* Design and administer a mapping of all data sources and movement and analyze it to ensure appropriate ...
The Sales Manager role will be in charge of achieving sales target and communicating regularly with Head of Japan regarding sales activities and targets. The headquarter sees Japan as a key areas to invest heavily and this role plays an important part in executing sales strategies globally.
* Define and execute territory sales plans and meet and exceed sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities
* Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales enginee ...