Join this leading tech company with forward thinking work style and benefits; utilise your technical and language skill-set on global scale projects.
In this position, you will be:
* Researching, designing, implementing, managing and troubleshooting information systems and technology solutions in support of business needs
* Developing and updating automation tools and scripts
* Designing guidelines and procedures for IT network administration and security best practices
* Finding opportunities to innovate, extend and enhance ...
You will have the opportunity to join a comapny leading the DevOps transformation, leveraging cutting-edge tools, practices and technologies
You will have the opportunity to join a company that is leading the DevOps transformation, leveraging cutting-edge tools, practices, technologies to deliver faster, cheaper, stable and secured cloud-based business applications.
You will be mainly responsible to design and build web applications, either frontend or backend or both. You will also design the overall architecture of web applicatio ...
* Support all marketing and PR activity of the company's products and services in Japan with the goals to improve brand awareness, generate leads and increase market share.
* Plan and execute all SNS platform content posting activities.
* Create landing pages on website for promotional campaigns, news pages utilizing CMS tool.
* Support dealer with creating POS, Event planning and management, CRM system.
* Liaise with other division team to produce brochure, catalogues, newsletter, DM, POS material design
* Plan and organize e ...
You are a Finance expert looking to expand your scope in Financial Analyst side or looking to have career shift from accounting side to FP&A. You will be working with a team of 3 senior FP&A, overseeing service operation side looking to find any risk or area of development or improvement.
* Budgeting and forecasting
* Business analysis and risk management
* Provide financial professional advice, and Improve business quality
* Channel Management, include channel credit rating and credit line
* Supervise and guide the implementa ...
You will be leading the planning and execution of HR related initiatives and policies within the region.
The main responsibilities would include:
* Planning and execution of HR related policies and initiatives in the region
* Make sure that the entire employee life cycle is managed properly
* Work closely with APAC leaders and regional Center of Excellence on people related strategies
* Analyze, provide advice and share best practices in the region
* Share HR programs to employees and local managers
Japan's biggest tech-conglomerate is looking for Data Engineers to join their rapidly growing IT Team. Get a chance to work with people from all over the world in one of the pioneer tech company in Japan.
* Responsible for creating data pipelines and maintenance using data processing frameworks using technologies such as Flink, Druid, Spark etc; and create analytics tools that utilizes the pipeline;
* Responsible for creating reports and insight based on data to enhance internal team efficiency as well as performance;
* Deliver ...
An American multinational technology conglomerate; one of the world leaders in networking hardware and IoT related services as well as products is actively looking for talented Network Engineers.
* Handle all-rounded technical support for clients including network design, configuration, issue investigation and trouble-shooting;
* Provide thorough analysis and document reports upon trouble-shooting;
* Communicate closely with offshore team for support and development;
* Collaborate closely with sales team for business developm ...
As the Manager, you will implement the vendor management operating model including strategic sourcing, increase the focus on quality assurance and oversight of our vendors while identifying and implementing efficiency across end-to-end vendor management and procurement processes.
* Implement a strategic IT sourcing framework
* Establish and enforce vendor management procedures
* Validate specification requests and select candidate vendors
* Coordinate and monitor vendor selection and evaluation process
* Validate contract spec ...
The Back Office IT Support Specialist is responsible for providing support services for Technology.
This role mainly entails project work and consultation for technical troubleshooting / management escalations.
Duties and responsibilities include:
* Outage / Event management - Understanding the BU impact and communicating with corresponding parties
* Perform impact analysis for business and IT events
* Engagement with other silos in IT for escalation of unresolved problems