Build and implement security designs, assessment operation, and IT security compliance programs. Conduct assessment and advise relevant departments on IT security requirements for projects. Take appropriate action in response to security operation issues based on global regulations and in cooperation with the global security team. Protect information and assets from a plethora of threats, while also controlling access.
Be responsible in security operations such as: ID management, security incident response, conduct IT risk assessment, ...
Provide support for a next-generation POS System. Coordinate the implementation of next-generation POS systems and initiate necessary actions to properly respond to improvement requests. Create documentation of next-generation POS system architecture and communicate with global stakeholders.
Provide support for a next-generation POS System.
* Coordinate troubleshooting efforts in response to failures with global and local technicians, or with vendor organizations.
* Provide solution feedback, and solutions for issues ...
The retail HRBP is focus on recruitment, succession planning, employee relations, HR policies, as well as to support some HR related projects. This role will be working closely with HR team and other local stakeholders, in addition act as the brand ambassador and represent the company.
* Create hiring strategy using different tools include social media, job boards, events and so on
* Work with HR team to support talent management
* Manage employee relations issues, employee KPIs, HR policies
* Support HR related projects
The executive assistant will provide secretarial and administrative support to the company's CEO.
- Provide business support to the CEO (including, translation, drafting reports, meeting reviews, accompany on external/internal business trip)
- Provide administrative support to the CEO (including answering phones, printing, photo-copying, scanning, arranging couriers, delivering mail, planning meetings/managing diaries and arranging meeting) .
- Carrying any other special projects required.
* Provides management oversight of personnel and project level activities within the Biostatistics department.
* Work cooperatively with other Biostatistics and Statistical Programming management to establish Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), promoting standardized and consistent operating procedures and to maximize the efficiency of the Biostatistics department.
* Line management of staff including: performance management, progressive discipline, and training need identification.