The candidate is responsible for ensuring that the entire sensor portfolio of product is sold vertically in strategic accounts. The candidate will work closely with the District Sales Manager to develop account strategies and tactics.
1. Properly forecast and close vision solutions with End Users, Partners, and OEMs.
2. Effectively demonstrate products to customers and utilize the burn grass/delta sell sales process.
3. Follows up on sales leads and schedules customer visits.
4. Work with the Sensor Sales Engineer to insure t ...
You will run FASHION BRAND biggest store and together with your team
be part of creating and developing the future of E-commerce at FASHION BRAND
Your responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Responsible to train and set the ways of working within Online Sales team and local sales organization
* Drive profitable net sales for your concept by analyzing your sales figures, taking and executing actions according to the opportunities, threats and priorities identified
* Set the best commercial plan pre-season and in-season for ...
This position is in charge of sales activities for company's products portfolio. This position is also responsible for reporting market information to Sales Manager and coordinate with team members to achieve targets.
* Manage and grow the business to target customers
* Strengthen existing contacts and create new customer contacts
* Interact heavily with the core business team and tech services/R&D to close new business opportunities
* Work with engineer team in Headquarter to deliver services to customers
The successful candidate will be in charge of making commercial proposals for offshore wind projects, develop the market, and represent the organisational values and missions in the market.
* Explore all aspects of wind energy project management by coordinating with global colleagues and promoting clean energy power transactions
* Identify new prospects and propose strategies
* Act as a representative of the organisation and liaise with stakeholders
* Assist and give guidance to teams in all stages of the projects
* Manage tas ...
You will be responsible for managing a customer care team. You will build standardized processes, you will create a new team culture and you will be responsible in improving new client relationships.
* Be responsible in implementing a new customer care strategy
* You will the main point of escalation for customer care issues
* You will implement new global guidelines and monitor the performance of the customer care team
* You will manage the customer care team
* You have management experience in customer care
As head of Customer service and customer experience, you will focus on problem resolution through data analytics and deliver outstanding operations outcomes, continuous process and product improvement.
* Responsible for country NPS and perform deep dives to identify pain points and draw out actionable insights and execute upon
* Pilot and own new initiatives that transform our support operations and improve the level of service we provide; iterating existing support functions and launching new ones that incorporate effort of cross-f ...
Your role is to support and manage escalations and small projects of the managed services department, prior to handling them off to professional services. You will maintain the relationships between departments and servicing the needs of the clients.
* Resolve escalated customer concerns and complaints by creating positive experiences.
* Utilize strong communication skills to connect with customers, organization or authorities and negotiate when necessary.
* Consistently follow-up with customers until their concerns are fully reso ...