Responsible for collecting and analysing data through research and meeting industry specialist
* Researching Japan based investors and gather data from industry specialist
* Maintaining relationship with key partners through email, phone-calls and other methods
* Input new data and update the database with current key financial information
* Work closely with other functions to provide the best product and services for clients
* Bachelors degree required
* 1 to 3 years experience in sales and business developme ...
My client is looking for a highly ambitious, analytical and computer-savy member to join their growing team to help filter through provocative and inappropriate content. This role will include communication with various offices throughout Asia and North America.
* Judge user search needs through query and tools, sort out classification of requirements
* Comb the types of search bad cases and rate the quality of the results
* Responsible for monitoring international short video content quality to ensure community
This position will be in charge of developing new accounts for the product lines and focus on promoting company brand on the marketplace
* Identify new business opportunities in the focus area and strive to sell solutions across the company portfolio
* Discuss business plan and report sales to management team
* Provides industry expertise to client and ensure high quality services provide
* Represent company in front of customers
* Experience in retail industry
* Strong sales record
* Fluent communication abi ...
As a Product Expert for IoT you will be working directly some large Japanese customers in the manufacturing and factory space to implement and test a new IoT product recently developed in Japan. Advise customers directly on the use case of the product, understand their requirements and concerns and support them.
* Provide hands-on support for the companies IoT solution.
* Develop demo's for customers to showcase the product.
* Lead customer workshops and training to support the client and its users and increase the adoption an ...
In this role, you will support Microsoft Teams, Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive for Business, Skype for Business, Yammer, Azure AD, EMS implementation for our client's customers. You will need to utilize your knowledge and experience in Microsoft Platforms, Azure, and Office 365.
As a Pre-Sales Solution Architect you will be working directly with the Japan Country Manager to develop the local business and directly service Japanese clients. You would be responsible to ensure the clients understand the full technical and business value of the software solution and have a good overview of the potential implementation process.
* Engage with clients to understand the requirements, design, development and implementation process that would be needed for a successful data migration.
* Participate in a wide variety of initiatives and contributes to design strategy concepts and development
* Focus on learning and improving in the areas of research, concept development, brand strategy, design, execution, and visualisation
* Directly oversee junior creative team
* 4+ years of experience in designing, preferably in packaging design
* Must currently hold a valid Japanese working visa
* Fluent in Japanese and English
* Flexible and able to work o ...
You will be responsible for supporting customers with: Customer service/ supply chain / order and forecast management.
* Analyze and manage Customers' forecast demand to align with Company quarterly and annually sales target.
* Regular engagement with Customers to understand business environment and factors that drive demand fluctuations
* Working alongside Sales Team to close revenue gaps, and to promote sales opportunities for overall Company revenue and share growth