Liaising between software engineers and clients to relay messages regarding software management and technical difficulties.
Communicate directly with customers across multiple platforms (email, phone, live chat,): fielding a variety of questions, emailing return labels, cancelling or editing orders and most importantly, continuing our culture of an awesome client experience.
Relay information about any software problems or special requests made from clients.
Provide excellent customer experience at all parts of the client's inte ...
My client is looking for an experienced Call Center manager in the Medical field to step into an exciting management opportunity to provide leadership for up to 15 staff members. This role will allow you to implement new strategies within Customer Support and help develop and establish better Customer Service moving forward.
* KPI management
* 1-on-1 mentorship
* strategy implementation to improve customer service
* Order management
* Healthcare related Customer Service Management experience
* Experience utiliz ...
As a Sales Representative, you will be on the ground floor of a dynamic, burgeoning field operations organization. You will employ effective selling strategies to successfully position as a viable alternative to legacy ERP solutions and help develop customers into key references for the company.
* Drive complex sales cycles through orchestrating internal teams of pre-sales, value management, bid management, inside sales, marketing and sales support.
* Cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with strategic partners.
An exciting FP&A role at a top European Pharmaceutical company that has not only a huge business in Europe, but also in Japan. This job will allow you to utilize your finance skills to further aid the growth of company in Japan. You will be creating financial reports and will be working closely with the Senior FP&A and finance manager.
* Help create and analyze financial reports
* Support budgeting/ forecasting process.
* Report to the Financial manager and the finance team
* Analyze monthly financial results and prepare c ...
The opportunity to build strong relationships with E-Commerce customers; developing and growing the business and seeking out new opportunities for revenue.
* Work closely with Marketing and Sales Planning teams, to develop the online channel aspect of the business, ensuring strong revenue and exceeding profitability goals.
* Maximise funds by creating a complete and comprehensive online channel campaign, driving awareness throughout the market and activating sales.
* Provide insight to market conditions and competitive pricing, pl ...
The Client is looking for an experienced HR professional to support their growing HR function.
* Work closely with a payroll & social insurance outsourcing company to ensure high quality payroll and social insurance service
* Work closely with 3rd party, manage all retirement allowance procedure
* Work closely with 3rd party, plan and manage recruiting for retail staff
* All HR procedure from hiring to resignation and maintain personnel file
* HR system (Workday) data entry process for all locations to ensure that all personn ...
Our client is now looking for an Account Manager to secure short and long-term profitable business for the company through proactive business development based on fundamental understanding of the customer's business, operations and objectives.
* Understand the requirements from customers and markets appropriately, cooperate with relevant departments to formulate business strategies, forecast demand and promote sales.
* FSCT management according to customer's request, delivery deadline management, support of general sales support.
My client is looking for a Japanese and English speaking Hotel professional who is willing to work overseas for a luxury brand hotel on a beautiful island. Situated on the island of Langkawi, you will be managing the operations of guest services and training locals on how to provide Japanese hospitality to Japanese and foreign guests.
* managing up to 9 local members using English
* providing excellent guest service
* being the escalation point for any complaints or requests
* putting together a plan on how to improve "omotenash ...
As a Second Level Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for the coordination, management, execution, and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support than offered by the 1st level operations. You will also ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement performance level.