The engineer will need to support customer power&thermal optimization/tuning activities until product launch, in this position, you will be proactively learning new technology, contribute your knowledge to answer customer queries and demonstrate debugging skill to resolve issues, showing good communication skill to collaborate across internal team and discuss with customer, we expect you to be a key person with positive attitude in this fast pace environment and be excited with new technology.
The scope includes design and optimization of Chipset PCB Floorplan, Schematic, Layout, Device thermal solution and eBOM selection for specific projects.
The engineer is required to perform the required board level simulations (based on Power Integrity and Signal Integrity tools) to review and sign off on hardware designs developed by teams.
The engineer will be responsible for characterizing and publishing performance and cost optimized reference BOM lists (power inductors, capacitors, third party components, etc.) based on component characterization ...
RF Hardware Engineers will support all aspects of RF design and project planning for wireless voice and data communications devices. Provide radio design including RF system analysis, link budget, RX/TX architecture, filter requirements/design, detailed hardware design, PCB layout supervision, and component selection. Applicant can expect to support a range of project requirements, R&D programs, and work in a multi-discipline environment.
Design/Review RFFE which include PA Module /Tuner/Power tracker/LNA and other discrete RF products.
Design/Review B ...
The Customer Service Representative is a key team member required to provide world-class customer service. Responsibilities include management of the entire order fulfillment cycle from forecast to post delivery service.
The Customer Service Representatives interfaces with customers, sales management, finance, product development, program management, planning and procurement, export compliance, operations, and legal personnel to meet customer requirements.
- Drive entire order fulfillment cycle (Forecast Analysis - Agreements management - Order mana ...
As a power supply system development engineer for small satellites, you engage in our small satellite development work as a person in charge of power balance analysis, power supply system design, power supply circuit design, verification and evaluation.
-Power balance analysis
Implementation of design that can meet the power requirement from the beginning to the end of the launch (in consideration of equipment deterioration and changes in power generation due to orbit)
Sizing of solar cells and batteries
Regularly update and manage power consumptio ...
Thermal control design and analysis of satellite.
- Optimize combination of passive and active thermal control to maintain all part of satellite within allowable temperature limit. Passive control includes
tuning of conduction/radiation heat paths. Active control includes electrical
heaters. Note: No convection exists in space environment.
- Design and select thermal instrumentation hardware for use on satellite, e.g.
heat dissipation material, thermal insulation (i.e. multi-layer insulation),
electrical heaters etc.
- Create and maintain satellit ...
Research and development of next generation wireless communication technology and its proposals for standardization.
- Standard technology development of 5G for broad band acceleration and IoT usage such as M2M, D2D, V2X, and its proposals to standards organization
- Development of wireless LAN technology such as interference suppression / co-existence, spectral efficiency improvement, high-precision time synchronization, high-resolution transmission of image and audio data etc., and its proposals to standards organization
- Prototype development, ...
Customer support on CV2x(Cellular V2x) technology.
You will have the responsibility to support device licensees on CV2x product development and on CV2x evaluation with problem analysis, handling Q&A and all other trouble shooting.
You will also work to provide customer training for the new devices, new features introduction.
On product development, CV2x technology evaluation project and so on, customer faces various difficulties and reports the problem and raises questions about the implementation, device capability etc through the salesforce system. ...
Acceleration of Advanced AI/Robotics Technology Development through Academia/Start-up Collaboration
Development of advanced AI/robotics technologies and/or robot development platform is conducted utilizing the power of academia and start-ups. Company may provide robot HW or related SW to selected universities and start-ups, and execute collaborative development activities. The role will be 1) management of the overall collaboration, 2) collaborative development of advanced AI/robot technologies, and 3) the point of ...
Collaborate with customers for BSP/driver/application integration, porting, verification, and debugging. Work closely with the other team to resolve customer issues timely. Provide training to customers for new platforms/chipset. Play an active role in the multimedia team and work with global teams. Keep abreast of latest mobile multimedia technologies ...
- Execute Field Test as a front line engineer for 4G/5G protocols in a van, e.g. voice call, data throughput at stationary location or mobility situation.
- Initial log analysis of 4G/5G field tests, or detail log analysis depending on analysis skill.
- Operator/internal team interface for various support activities.
- RF Calibration for test mobiles.
- Train newly joined field test engineers as a lead field test engineer. ...