•Prospecting and soliciting new business and drive customer acquisition for KDDI America.
•Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers and sales.
•Understanding and clear articulation of the KDDI America value proposition, key differentiators and competitive positioning to prospects including C-level executives.
•Identify and qualify business opportunities to sell product and service-based IT solutions.
•Cultivate long-term relationships and build trust with C-level executives and key decision makers.
Will work in a 24x7 Operations Center environment performing a wide variety of tasks to include:
-Supervise Operations and Maintenance team (9+ members).
-Responsible for problem troubleshooting and resolution, including interaction with site contacts, carriers, vendors, and various departments in both KDDI America and KDDI Japan.
-Ensure tickets and monitoring alerts are handled per pre-defined SLA's for response time, updates and closure.
-Provide periodical updates to customers and various internal departments.
-Resolve critic ...
Management work: Following tasks should be performed in line with company goal.
For achieving the department goal, the following task must be performed;
• Motivate, supervise and evaluate subordinates according to the company policy and company rules.
• Manage the department and hire the subordinates as necessary.
• Conduct requisite internal department meetings.
• Report weekly, monthly and in a timely manner projects and operations to supervisor.
• Attend sales activity meeting, internal organization and company related meeting.
• IT Infrastructure engineer at a Japanese IT service provider
• Carry out and oversee systems- and infrastructure implementation or migration projects as project lead engineer and/or (technical) project manager
• Work independently or in a team, depending on each individual project’s requirements
• Define requirements and provide technical advice to our customers as well as internal stakeholders
• Carry out pre-sales engineering activities in cooperation with our sales team
• Plan and design IT systems and infrastr ...
We are looking for a highly motivated and customer-oriented Product Manager to manage current products / create new products for our customers in our ICT Business Planning Department. You will be in charge of a variety of tasks related to our products, and support our Sales Teams to enhance sales of these products.
Variety of tasks will include,
1.Develop and Create new product (pricing, agreement templates, internal flow, system APIs, billing, O&M).
2.Handle daily operations of the current products.
3.Support Sales teams, Sal ...
Business Development Manager (BDM). This position is account sales of PCCW Global Japan team.
The BDM as sales to our customers, will provide our GLOBAL telecommunication services to our existing and new logo customers with our internal (team of presales and regional service manager.) The BDM will handle from presales phase (identify opportunities) to post sales phase with all of related sales activities.
The BDM will work closely with internal PCCW Global presales, Regional Service Manager (RSM) to proceeds sales activities and have responsibi ...
Ⅰ．General Position Summary: LAN/Server SystemEngineer
This position is responsible for setting up, installation ofLAN/WAN system including, network engineering duties such as solving, troubleshooting and assisting sales team on project.
Ⅱ．Essential Job Functions
・Primary Job Functions
1) Designs and Implements Network
a) Performing site surveys for LAN and WAN project at client sites.
b) Design network architecture for LAN systems based on customer’s requirement.
c) Ordering,packing/unpacking system units incl ...