【NEW】A global company is looking for a Network Support Engineer (100% Remote Work).
Roles & Responsibilities
Perform Tier 2 level LAN and WAN preventive and corrective maintenance and troubleshooting/problem resolution on a wide range of technologies such as OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, DMVPN, Spanning-Tree, Port-Security, etc.
Use network analysis tools (CISCO Prime, SolarWinds, TACACS+ etc.).
Monitor performance to identify and optimize the system infrastructure and conduct transaction monitoring for bandwidth utilization and application performance.
• Be the primary point of contact for linguistic decisions related to Japanese content
• Ensure that terminology and style is relevant and appropriate for the target personas in the Japanese-speaking market, both in terms of culture and technology adoption / market maturity
• Work with the product team to ensure that Japanese-speaking customers have a remarkable experience using the localized version of the product in Japanese
• Review translated content from agencies and partners
• Translate English content into Japanese ...