As the Talent and Development Manager you will be working with the regional team in supporting Japan and Korea for all leadership, learning and talent development related matters.
* Lead all global learning and talent development efforts for Japan and Korea
* Implement all talent development initiatives including but not limited to performance management, leadership development, diversity and inclusion, and succession planning
* Analyze the existing policies and propose better alternatives or updates when necessary for Japan & Ko ...
As an HRBP you will be working closely with business stakeholders in making sure the people related policies of the company are related to business goals and market trend. You will also be work with the global HR team in sharing and implementing best practices.
* Partner with local and global business stakeholders in analyzing, planning and executing people related matters/policies
* Work closely with the local Head of HR in all people related matters
* Implement local and global HR policies
* Advice managers on how to solve H ...
Leading the On-Premise Sales Team for a multinational beverage company by develop and implement the business strategy for continued growth.
* Manage and develop relationships with key accounts (food service and/or retailers)
* Attend and assist with trade shows and product demos
* Establish and develop key relationships with market leaders
* At least 5 years of On Premise Sales experience
* Prior people management experience
* Proactive, outgoing, and driven
* Strong planning and leadership skills
Responsible for account management and media planning
* Maintain relationship with existing clients
* Selling advertising space and creative ad solutions for clients
* Media planning
* Understanding advanced video advertising
* Maximise revenue streams through new projects
* Bachelor's degree required
* Native in Japanese
* At least 5 years advertising sales background
* Marketing agency background will be plus
* Good communication and digital marketing skills
This role supports various HR related tasks across recruitment, administration, people relations and more. This role will be key for ensuring that all employees understand and respect internal company HR procedures.
* assist in recruiting
* general administration
* answer employee queries
* support employee relations matters
* support the on-boarding and off-boarding of employees
* HRIS system management
* new graduate recruitment
* handle employee data
* Bachelor's Degree
* Fluent Japanese and high bus ...
As HR Manager, you will ensure integrity of overall HR processes, acting as a key influence in policy development and performance management based on corporate values and local regulations. You will support recruitment practices and employee relation issues, actively partnering with global HR representatives.
* Manage recruitment outsourcing vendors and direct sourcing channels
* Monitor local policies and ensure compliance of company procedures
* Support and facilitate on-boarding and off-boarding
* Review and improve employee ...
* Our client requires successful candidates to focus on business development of new license business opportunities. Candidates will also have to foster productive licensee and stakeholder relationships.
* Major focus on business development to bring new licensees.
* Establishing/creating relationships with clients and stakeholders
* Rich experience in licensing business and or retail business
* Must have Consumer product industry work experience
* Strong organisational skills, with high-level of English speaking ...
* As the Events manager, you will be responsible for maximising both revenues, increase profits, and developing new relationships for out client. You will also be responsible of the company's proactive sales efforts, performing day to day sales and developing strong working relationships with clients.
* Perform sales of meeting/events spaces that may include telephone inquiry, tour of meeting facilites, preparation of quotations and etc
* Make sales call daily activity, adopting a disciplined approach
* Build strong, long-lasting ...
You will serve a liaison for internal and external stakeholders on all matters relating to the Japan office
* Address all matters addressed to the Japan office
* Translate documents and conduct research when needed
* Manage relationship and projects
* Prepare payment report for HQ approval
* Handle ad-hoc or finance related matters
* Experience in office management and accounting
* Proficient with Microsoft Office; Word, Excel and Outlook
* Able to exercise good judgement and maintain confidentiality
Global online brokerage firm is seeking an experienced professional to lead their compliance function in Japan
* Provide compliance support and advice on a broad range of matters to ensure business activities are conducted in line with applicable laws, regulations and internal policies.
* Advise on compliance-related issues relating to licensing, AML, KYC, product development and marketing advertisements etc.
* Plan and execute compliance and AML controls, monitoring and surveillance
* Support and manage client complaints, litig ...
As a Senior Demand Planning Specialist, you will play a key role in the Medical Device supply chain for developing and communicating a consensus forecast for your portfolio of products. You will be tasked to integrate historical data, market trends, and strategic plans that are collected throughout the S&OP process. Stakeholder relationship building will be a key asset for this role to ensure constant communication and optimal inventory levels.
* Develop SKU-level operational forecasts
* Lead the local S&OP process to ensure alignme ...
As HR Partner, you will drive optimal business results by collaborating with internal and external stakeholders across various businesses. You will provide consistent and strategic advice to employees company-wide, and continuously identify areas of improvement in HR processes.
* HR data analysis
* Highlight trends and identify needs
* Coach managers
* Provide advice on change initiatives
* Ensure compliance of HR policies with company values and local legislation