In this role, you will be doing general digital marketing activities including promotions, content creation (banners, flyers, etc.), and setting up webinars. This role is great for someone who is looking to continue to grow their digital marketing career and who is looking to gain experience in the medical field.
* Help plan, develop, and execute digital marketing promotions for the team
* Work actively to pitch different programs or events with both the Japan team and global team
* Plan and create digital contents for the team' ...
* As a member of trial team, participate in site monitoring activities throughout the course of a trial, to safeguard the protection of the trial subject, reliability of the trial results, compliance with study protocol, ICH-GCP and applicable regulations and ensure inspection readiness at all times.
* Attendance of training for internal CRA appointments
* Meetings and appropriate communication with internal and external stakeholders as required for the conduct of the study
* Research into the selection of medical institutions ...
* Engage customers by selling diagnostic reagents products, identify customer needs and help find solutions through introducing assigned products .
* Support current, and existing products. Maintain customer relationships by acting as first line liaison.
* Develop and use product knowledge and sales skills to convert customer needs into successful product sales.
* Develop knowledge of accounts and support to maintain key account relationships.
* Consult customers and introduce solutions through responsible products.
* Respond ...
As part of our HR Business Partner team, you will foster a strong professional relationship with our business to maximise the success of our employees in the organisation.
- Own and deliver exciting strategic projects, everything from workforce-related efforts, change management, organisational design, implementation of new performance metrics and career development, in partnership with Senior Business Partners on the team
- You will lead the delivery of all HR services to internal client groups, focusing on the Japan employee po ...
The role is to maximise value of responsible product by strategic planning and execution for marketing activity.
* Launch Readiness of new products
* Brand plan and develop market research and gather insights about the market
* Competitor analysis by monitor the competitive environment and customer/patient behaviour
* At least 5 years experiences in pharmaceutical industry
* At least 3 years experiences in Marketing
* Business level English proficiency
* Native level Japanese proficiency
Take the lead in engagement delivery and governance between client, vendors, onsite and offshore teams.
Create and manage the project(s), including work plans and allocation of tasks.
* Work with engagement leadership and client to fully estimate scope and plan project accordingly.
* Translate engagement objectives into defined scope and executable tasks for team members.
* Lead team to form problem statement for project (engagement or component of engagement).
* Coach team members to identify root cause of issue(s).
* Lead ...
Take lead in CMC RA Development tasks from the initial stage to NDA filing to approval/change controls. Be forefron in discussion in regulatory CMC decision making within the business.
* Take the lead in CMC RA to initiate effective CMC development in projects with the preparation of CTD documentations
* Identify issues and risk assessments from a CMC point of view
* Provide effective information from regulatory bodies from local and global regulations
* Negotiate and communicate with health authorities for review and approva ...
Take lead in RAQA responsibilities for the business. Be the point of contact for RA strategies for regulatory approval along with effective QA compliance with manufacturers.
* Act as the point of contact in the company's external audits and RAQA representative for the business
* Ensure local processes are in line with Japan regulatory requirements
* Product manufactured are in line with company compliance in both local and global alignment
* Develop RA strategies for new product regulatory approval with development of good re ...
Global asset management company is seeking an experienced professional to join their investment guideline monitoring team in Tokyo.
* Work with colleagues in Japan and various locations to ensure the delivery of monitoring activities
* Use proprietary and market-leading tools to perform monitoring of trading and other investment activities and investigate exceptions and incidents
* Investigate and assess matters escalated to the Investment Compliance team
* Assist with thematic reviews, desktop reviews and projects, as required
Plan and implement sales promotion initiatives in order to ensure the brand strategy is carried out effectively and achieve the business unit goals.
* Assist with the improvement of brand strategy from a sales perspective
* Set KPIs by product
* Track progress of KPIs, evaluate the results and make conclusions based on this data
* Create strategy of institution and doctor targets
* Help create sales rep resource allocation plan based on analysis
* Support planning of sales targets
* Carry out alliance management
* Manag ...