Work as part of the Development Group under Technology Solutions Dept. You will be responsible for the development of corporate website applications and minor development support for internal systems.
* Understand business requirements and create Joomla CMS (PHP)/Apache/DB (MYSQL) design to meet requirements.
* Develop system consisting of CMS/Apache/DB (MSSQL) to meet design and user requirements.
* Creating user manual, system operation, handover, etc. documents. User training.
* Write test cases considering conditions, scenar ...
You will be responsible for facilitating the planning, forecasting process and managing customer claims. You will use data, forecasts, and experience to estimate demand, potential claims, answer questions for various business needs, and enable orchestration of demand to achieve desired goals.
* Develop a detail baseline forecast using statistical models. Enrich a baseline forecast by analysing various drivers / factors as building blocks. Develop a final forecast using scenario modelling. During the season, on a bi-monthly basis refre ...
* Create, implement, and optimize HSE and ESG procedures for global alignment and competitiveness
* Create and conduct training programs for stakeholders on procedures, best practices, and lessons learned
ーーStrategic and Leadership
* Build HSE and ESG awareness, responsibility, and accountability with stakeholders across activities
* Manage SHE and ESG activities related to the internalization of O&M and EPC activities
* Work closely with global colleagues to ensure local alignment with global activities
Will Majorly work on a wide range of PV plant projects throughout their lifecycle, providing the technical leadership and support needed to enable project success.
The Solar PV Engineer will frequently and proactively interact with internal and external counterparties to achieve results and will be a key contributor in activities that drive our future competitiveness.
- Leading, coordinating, and supporting technical due diligence activities for new and existing projects
- Providing and coordinating technical support for projects ...
Your role's key responsibilities are analysing business processes, building relationships with key clients, running diagnosis activities, preparing plans to achieve successful strategy execution, and measuring performance.
* Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
* To develop relationship with existing clients by delivering consistent positive results. Capable of creatively using data sources to develop fact based approaches.
* Delivering presentations and communicating confidently with the client.
Responsible for the implementation of inspection activities, detection and resolution of problems.
* Perform daily audits on the internal system.
* Provide analysis of errors and feed backs to the respective team.
* Work with the internal training team to align policy understanding of QA.
* Provide support on Policy/Quality related questions.
* Work closely with operation team in order to provide feedback on quality.
* Bachelor's degree or above
* Good language and communication skills in Japanese at a nati ...
Customer Support Specialist will handle concerns from customers in ASIA.
* Professionally handle high volume of inquiries from clients and customer
* You will be accountable for meeting individual KPI and team goals
* Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service
* Fluency in English and Native level in Japanese
* Amenable to work on weekends.
* Has passion in Customer support
As Implementation Support you will be directly responsible for the implementation of hotel and restaurant POS systems. You will provide the system configuration, testing and local user support for the system.
* Provide full implementation of food and beverage POS system for hotel and restaurant environments at the customer site or remotely.
* Understand user's requirement, install and setup equipment, configure systems and input restaurant or hotel data, test the system and provide local user training.
* Consult the client regardi ...
* Collaborate closely with global suppliers by strengthening partnerships and delivery quality
* Procure electronics parts at optimal conditions for company while developing product lifecycle processes
* Collaborate closely with original direct manufacturers (suppliers) for manufacturing and product lifecycle process
* Strengthen partnerships with suppliers in order to align on product specification, quality, and delivery standards
* Review supplier competitiveness and negotiate with suppliers in order to reach optimal agreem ...
As a Rollout Consultant you will be directly responsible for guiding the software implementation of the company's automotive industry CRM solution. You will be training local staff about the solution and collaborate with team members to successfully onboard each customer.
* Work together in a team of five people to successfully implement CRM type systems for clients in the automotive industry.
* Test and set up live environment
* Keep track of project documentation like go-live checklist
* Engage and support key users in their s ...
As a Technical Support Analyst you would be supporting both Japanese and international clients and you will be taking ownership over any service requests and incidents and collaborating with other team members to ensure the client receives a quick solution to their issues and questions.
* Providing support for L1 and L2 via inbound calls, chat and e-mail from global and Japanese clients.
* Escalate issues to the Tier 1 team if needed.
* Walk internal and external clients through the company products as needed as a subject matter e ...
As a Product Support Analyst you would be supporting Japanese clients and troubleshoot technical issues directly with them, escalating it to developers if needed and assisting in analyzing business critical metrics for clients.
* Responsible for daily customer care and escalating technical questions via written communication.
* Troubleshoot technical issues and communicate with developers closely for more complex issues.
* Provide technical advice to customers and colleagues with help from the data science team.
* Help enhance f ...
As an Implementation Consultant you would be directly responsible for high level clients and assist them with integration issues or other technical difficulties they are experiencing and ensuring that customer adoption of the platform happens smoothly.
* OnboardOnboard prospective clients and assist them during the implementation process.
* Engage with all stakeholders during the implementation and optimizationoptimization process.
* Help the client define and analyzeanalyze metrics to achieve implementation success.
* Coordinat ...
Your role will be focused on providing support to end-users/patients of the hearing device. You will handle these patients by communicating directly with questions/queries coming from the department stores/shops where the device had been purchased. Often times you may have to provide product support to doctors as well.
* Manage routing and maintain feedback information in the Salesforce database
* Participant in the Quality Advisory Board
* Provide diagnostic support for tech support, customer care, and manufacturing.
As a Consumer and Business Intelligence Manager you will have to be an expert in customer/consumer insights for Japan market for consumer goods.
* Monitor market and industry trends and share with internal stakeholders
* Design and execute marketing strategies while working closely with the marketing team
* Serve as a leader in primary research and analytic insights
* Translate strategies and brand actions that drive tangible growth in revenue and or profit
* At least 5-8 years of experience in strategic insights ...
As the Chef of the grilling course, you will work closely with the Country Head to create a 3 year plan to discuss about the profitability growth within the market, budget management, and other responsibilities to hold grilling courses to both internal and external groups. You will also be responsible as the Brand Ambassador to speak and make appearance on behalf of the brand to media such as TV, social media and events.
* Complete the all-inclusive company owned curriculum that certifies the individual as the company's Grill Master