As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals.
* Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
Customer Service Supervisor will organize and direct the customer service team and will be responsible for assessing individual's work and give feedback to maximize performance.
* Assist in the formulation of targets for individuals and teams
* Anticipate escalation and take over calls when needed
* Devise ways to optimize procedures and keep staff motivated
* Measure performance with key metrics
* Ensure adherence to policies
* Drive and Implement new process in improving the customer service
* The Call Center Leader will manage the development, implementation and enhancement of call center systems, strategies and technologies. It also consists of developing strategic plans for communication and management for performance objectives.
* Build and implement a strategy to meet financial and quality objectives;
* Coordinate with resource management for requirements, including telecom, facilities and staffing.
* Create or update call-center policies and procedures, and communicate with HQ Leaders.
* Design and implement p ...
Support the evolution of the Global Media Strategy on/off line, guaranteeing the best deployment of advertising investments on the different communication channels.
Plan advertising spaces, assessing how, where and when to act, according to targets, products and advertising campaign messages.
* Support overall advertising activities (Print, OOH, Digital including SEM)
* Communicate with HQ on a daily basis to align with the global strategy
* Communicate with advertising agency
* Work closely with PR, E-commerce and Social Med ...
- Great opportunity to work with an expanding business, managing 1 headcount for the moment.
- Leading Media/ Promotion strategy for brand's category and specific product designed in Japan, building relationship with athletes to increase brand awareness through product placement.
1. Media promotion management supervision (20%)
-Understand the key message of marketing, and select and manage media suitable for the Japanese market. Establish relationships with major media, bloggers, influencers, etc. so that they can have a clear m ...
Our client is a luxury company with a strong track record of success. They are seeking for a senior Java developer engineer who can engage in the whole development process of their internal projects.
The successful candidate will be work in a cross culture team and be involved in coding and code reviews implement effective unit tests and testable code in general Research and implement technical solutions independently
- 3+ years of experience in software development.
- Proficiency in one or more general-purpose progra ...
We are looking for a help-desk Engineer who can provide technical support on PC, Mobile and related device for end users. We have a very stable IT team in our Tokyo office and want someone can join us as soon as possible.
Our client is a UK based global provider of software solutions specializing in the retail industry. They are looking for a bilingual project manager to join their Tokyo team.
* Responsible for establishing project plan baseline, define project scope, coordinate vital resources and plans and oversee all activities related to the project;
* Responsible for maintaining relationship with stakeholders including vendors and internal team;
* Responsible for decision making and delegating tasks to ensure smooth running of project;
* Con ...
One of the worlds largest luxury fashion holdings company is looking for Java developers to join their rapidly growing Japan Team. Get a chance to work with international team members enhance your skills in one of the most reputable company in the industry.
* Responsible for back-end side software development including programming, product maintenance and testing;
* Responsible for enhancement and maintenance of existing e-commerce system;
* Provide technical design and ownership of software projects;
* Communicate with local an ...
If you are looking for more responsibility and being a decision maker, this is your opportunity!
You will be responsible of the project from the prototyping development stage until the start of mass production. You will also be the first contact person for the clients.
* Direct communication and negotiating with OEM and Japanese Tier 1/2 suppliers, as well as oversea factories and production team in the world
* Support oversea design teams by checking specifications in Japan
* Responsible for successful implementation of projec ...