アマゾン データ サービス ジャパン株式会社/Amazon Data Services Japan KK
その他の職種 - その他の職種
Are you excited to help Amazon achieve 100% renewable energy by 2025, develop renewable energy strategy that can become industry standard and execute power purchase agreements in complex energy markets?
The AWS Energy Team is looking for a result-oriented individual to join as our Japan and Northern APAC Renewable Energy Procurement Manager. In this role, you will develop strategies for delivering cost-effective, renewable energy for the Amazon portfolio. The candidate will need to be able to identify key opportunities in Japan and norther APAC countries to deliver on AWS’s renewable energy procurement strategy in support of our renewable energy goal. The optimal candidate will be a committed to creative problem solving and getting things done, result oriented with strong analytical and strong negotiation skill with a demonstrated track record of negotiating complex renewable energy PPAs in energy markets working with Utilities, Financial Institutions, Regulators and Policy makers.
Function Specific Work Activities:
· Structure power purchase agreements (PPAs) that reduce cost, minimize risk and leverage opportunities that benefit AWS.
· Expand and develop AWS renewable energy strategy for Japan and northern APAC market by developing new investment and renewable energy delivery models.
· Work with utility regulators to develop policies and guidelines that enable renewable energy in respective countries
· Work collaboratively with Amazon wide teams to support the development of strategic renewable energy investments and sourcing.
· Manage projects against plans and objectives to ensure commitments are met, delivering against the AWS renewable energy goals.
The Infrastructure Operations (Data Center) Team is the backbone of AWS, supporting the rapidly growing AWS business and customers 24/7. We are committed to maintain the physical infrastructure of AWS in the areas of availability, productivity, efficiency, while ensuring the standards of safety and security.
【Measures against passive smoking】No smoking indoors allowed
|勤務時間||8 hours working, Flexible working hours|
1.Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) required – Engineering/Economics/Business/Finance/Science.
2. 10+ years of experience working in energy/renewable energy developer/trading/utility industry
3. Background in energy project development and financing, wholesale power markets, regulations and market operations in Japan and northern APAC.
4. Analytical skill set to support review of electricity procurement strategies, utility tariffs, and power contracts
5.Experience in negotiations ; will need to develop and execute strategies in complex markets and negotiate and drive complex energy deals.
6. Manage multiple simultaneous projects requiring frequent communication, organization, time management, and problem solving skills
7. Fluent in Japanese and English.
1. 5+ years in structuring PPA negotiations for utility scale renewable energy project
2. Analytical skills: comfort with financial modeling, developing valuation tools for energy assets, utility tariffs, and power contracts.
3. Experience negotiating with developers and utilities
4. Knowledge of Japanese regulation and market operations within utility scale energy projects
5. Strong knowledge of renewable energy certificate schemes in North APAC
6. Experience working with public utility commissions and other energy regulators in APAC countries
7. Experience working on equity investment opportunities in the energy sector.
8. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal stakeholders and leadership within the industry and regulators to ensure better customer experience and comply with global AWS standards, practices and policies.
9. Excellent business judgement and demonstrated ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
10. Proven track record for cultivating and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders, senior executives and stakeholders in high-impact situations.
11. Experience with IT infrastructure, data centers and cloud services
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|
■Commuting/Transportation Allowance (up to 50,000yen)
■No dress code
■Paid Holidays (up to 14 days in the first year)