人材紹介マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社/Michael Page International Japan K.K.
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - プログラマー
IT関連（汎用系） - プログラマー
IT関連（その他） - その他
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious experienced developer who is eager to work closely with FO business users, stakeholders, quants and other global project teams throughout the organisation.
The successful candidate will manage the lifecycle and risk related to OTC equity derivative transactions as well as engage in the enhancement of the equity platform to cope with business development needs.
The successful candidate will:
* Participate in regional/global development and project meetings.
* Work with BA/PM or end users to gather and review user requirements, provide suggestions on design and enhancements.
* Follow global development/change management standards to deliver quality enhancements/solutions in timely manner.
* Participate in development, code reviews, & postmortem activities.
* Participate in Rota for release management & provide 2nd / 3rd level support.
* Be a good team player to ensure a cohesive culture to effectively solve local/global business problem while building strategic platform for Global Equities.
* Be a key partner of the Equities production services team to help ensure maximum up time of systems and minimise impact to businesses when issues occur.
* Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or engineering
* 5+ years of hands on C# development experience.
* Ability to work with global teams in matrix reporting environment with strong interpersonal skills
* Ability to cope with rapid front-office business needs and to deal with changing priorities
* Ability to communicate and act professionally with IT staff and business clients while under strict deadlines.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills at multiple levels with strong status reporting skills
* Strong analytic skills
* Fluent written and spoken English (Japanese is a plus but not mandatory)
* Global investment banks experience would be plus.
* Excellent programming skills in C#, good at other languages like Python or Java is a plus
* Understanding of relational database technologies, SQL / Stored Proc.
* Understanding of infrastructure requirements for local/global delivery platforms.
* Understanding of messaging infrastructures.
* Understanding of computer farms, distributed caching and computing would be a plus.
The successful candidate will be entitled to:
* A competitive salary of up to JPY 11 million per annum
* Employment with a leading firm in the industry
* Working in a diverse environment
* Work/life balance with flexibility to work from home
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Tsitsi Watambwa on +813 6832 8920.
|Our client is a prominent securities and investment banking company with an international network in 30 countries. Based in Tokyo and with regional headquarters in Hong Kong, London, and New York, the organisation employs approximately 26,000 staff worldwide. With a broad telecommunications network and framework for conducting business, the company provides its clients with several online and other IT related services. Driven by a commitment to expand and maintain the lead in both financial services and technology, our client is always supporting its talent in achieving both organisational and individual career goals by operating on a global scale and collaborating with all persons for resilience and flexibility.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 900万円 〜 1100万円|