アマゾン データ サービス ジャパン株式会社/Amazon Data Services Japan KK
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - プログラマー
IT関連（汎用系） - プログラマー
IT関連（組込み/制御系） - プログラマー
As a Capacity Planning Manager, you will drive programs to create and manage supply/capacity at our Data Centers in the APAC region. You will improve infrastructure utilization as well as availability. You will engage effectively with various stakeholders (Technical Program Managers, Engineers, Supply chain teams, Business Development Managers, Product Managers) in planning programs and will collaborate with our partners to deliver these efficiently. You will help establish Amazon Web Services as the key cloud technology provider across the region and help our customers leverage our Data Center capacity for their success.
Do you look around corners to find ways of optimizing resources & speeding up deliverables? Do you enjoy dealing with ambiguity and finding solutions independently? Are you passionate about using technology to solve business problems that have big customer impact?
Come, build the future with us
The Infrastructure Operations (Data Center) Team is the backbone of AWS, supporting the rapidly growing AWS business and customers 24/7. We are committed to maintain the physical infrastructure of AWS in the areas of availability, productivity, efficiency, while ensuring the standards of safety and security.
【Measures against passive smoking】No smoking indoors allowed
|勤務時間||8 hours working, Flexible working hours|
· BA/BS degree in a discipline that requires problem-solving, typically Engineering, Physics, Finance, Business or equivalent professional experience
· 3-5 years of Operations/Supply Chain experience, e.g., procurement, operations management, logistics, process improvement, operations, finance
· Experience in conducting in-depth quantitative and qualitative analysis
· Excellent written composition and verbal communication skills
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel
· Excellent business acumen
· Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Advanced forecast modeling techniques including safety stock optimization and sensitivity analysis
· Experience with business intelligence and data visualization and reporting tools (e.g. Tableau)
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SQL, Perl, Unix/Linux, Visual Basic or other programming languages
· 3-5 years of Supply Chain planning experience, e.g., forecasting, planning, scheduling
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
· Language: Fluency in Japanese
■Commuting/Transportation Allowance (up to 50,000yen)
■No dress code
■Paid Holidays (up to 14 days in the first year)