人材紹介マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社/Michael Page International Japan K.K.
総務/人事 - 人事(採用)
Responsible for leading recruitment activities which includes, but is not limited to conducting intake sessions with hiring managers, recommending and evaluating recruitment strategies for effectiveness, guiding hiring managers and candidates throughout the interview process, negotiating complex total rewards packages, and ensuring a smooth on boarding process for new hires.
* Manage and prioritise multiple searches, projects and customer relationships
* Maintain the applicant tracking system to ensure hiring practices are within compliance standards
* Design and implement strategies to attract candidates for niche, hard-to-fill positions
* Work closely with managers and staff to define and execute local HR strategies that enable the accomplishment of business objectives
* Knowledgeable about the business and consultative on HR-related matters, including but not limited to benefits, compensation, etc.
* Ensure consistent communication regarding recruiting efforts by providing status updates to all stakeholders through meetings, email updates, and reports
* Ability to support other regions across APAC as needed
* Bachelor's Degree
* Prior recruiting experience with progressive experience with sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
* Prior experience with ATS and/or HRIS to source, track and manage candidates
* Prior experience recruiting technical and professional positions
* Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
* Fluency in Japanese and English
* career progression
* work life balance
* chance to develop HR skill-set
* dynamic work environment
* international organisation
* extensive benefits
* competitive compensation
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jeff Henderson on +813 6627 6055
|This multinational organisation operates in over 200 countries and is a major player within the transportation industry. With extensive benefits, flexibility around work style and career progression opportunities, this is a dynamic and stable organisation to be a part of.|
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|
|年収||日本・円 600万円 〜 700万円|