人材紹介マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社/Michael Page International Japan K.K.
事務系 - 物流/資材/購買
This role is a single contributor Manager role. As Demand Planning Manager for day to day planning activities, you will be responsible for facilitating and driving the S&OP process in Japan, taking a leadership role for the business. You will also be heavily involved in a major project for the company.
* Responsible for forecasting and demand management
* Manage the alignment of the commercial financial forecasts with unit forecasts and market activities, creating an accurate demand signal for supply planning team/ plants in collaboration with stakeholders such as Commercial, Marketing, Finance, Strategic Business Development, Regulatory and Quality Operations
* Continuously improve forecast capability of demand planning team to drive enhanced service levels and reduced working capital requirements.
* Lead Demand and Supply Planning meeting review.
* Coordinate with Supply Planning Team and local stakeholders to align the supply schedule for new product launch
* Lead/ support ad hoc project for process/ performance improvement purpose.
* 6-8 years of relevant working experience in supply chain and demand planning
* Sound knowledge of principles and strategy for Sales Forecasting / Demand and Supply Planning
* Experience in ERP system such as SAP
* Experience in project management preferred
* Business Level in Japanese and English are a must
* Competitive salary
* Great company benefits
* Good career path and ownership within supply chain
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mike Corbyn on +813 6832 8601.
|Our client is a leading Healthcare company, and is a household name around the world.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|