人材紹介マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社/Michael Page International Japan K.K.
事務系 - 物流/資材/購買
コンサルティング - その他（専門コンサルティング）
As a Logistics Specialist, you will mainly be responsible collecting, analysing, and summarising logistics and distribution data and metrics with the overall goal to improve costs, performance, and services. You will have the opportunity to develop and lead initiatives to improve the domestic distribution systems.
* You will lead cross-functional teams and projects to analyse the root cause of trends and failures within the domestic distribution network, and you will propose and lead data-driven action plans in order to save cost, maximise profit, and improve service levels to customers
* You will also lead improvement and optimisation activities to exceed key operational Logistics metrics
* Act as a process manager / owner for assigned processes
* Communicate and collaborate with Global Logistics teams to understand global best practices and methods with a view to implement in Japan
* You will need proven experience of improvements from a logistics / distribution standpoint
* Ability to analyse data and propose solutions
* Excellent stakeholder management to lead cross-functional project teams
* Ability to work at speed, handling large volumes relating to logistics
* Industry experience is not necessary for this role - any industry background may apply
* Fluent Japanese and Business Level English are required for this role
* The opportunity to see results from your work make a direct impact on the business
* A competitive salary of up to 9M JPY (depends on current salary and capabilities)
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mike Corbyn on +813 6832 8601.
|Our Client is a leading global Biotechnology company, focused on improving lives through science. They work to develop their people and provide them with an opportunity to work with purpose, and realise your best potential. They employ over 70,000 people worldwide and over 1,000 people in Japan. There are a lot of options for advancing your career within the business through vertical movement and internal rotation.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 600万円 〜 900万円|