Aesop Japan K.K.
IT関連（その他） - IT ヘルプデスク
IT関連（その他） - 社内システム担当
IT関連（その他） - カスタマーサポートエンジニア
To assist with the support of critical ICT operational functions within the Aesop Japan offices and across all Aesop signature stores and counter stores within Japan.
To keep software up to date and to ensure Aesop global software standards are maintained. To take a proactive role in the development of existing systems and new retail developments at both Head Office and Aesop Retail stores as guided by the global ICT function.
To materially contribute to administrative efficiencies and the implementation of new processes as required. To work and manage external ICT vendors as required. To ensure assistance and interaction with Aesop staff is friendly and professional.
• Deliver friendly, courteous, patient, timely and outstanding service to all Aesop staff.
• Maintain status records of support tasks undertaken via the centralised helpdesk system.
• On occasion be available to accept and action requests made via email or mobile outside of normal business hours.
• Be available to work flexible hours on occasion as directed by business needs.
• Assist the global ICT Operations Manager and other ICT team members to –
o Provide ICT support for all staff in Japan. Troubleshoot user issues & problems
o Coordinate additional support from established external vendors where Aesop resources are inadequate or where onsite support is needed and remote support cannot be facilitated effectively.
o Procure and install systems and equipment for new office staff and at new retail locations.
o Ensure the security and integrity of regional office and retail ICT systems and data.
o Maintain building access and security processes for staff
o Adhere to global Aesop ICT standards, procedures and governance
o Monitor and enforce global Aesop ICT security and access policies within the organisation
o Facilitate strong communication between the Aesop Japanese office and retail locations establishing relationships with key staff.
• Work on-site at Aesop Retail store locations as required.
• Log in remotely to distributed locations to perform support duties
Computer Hardware and Software and Communications Equipment Procurement, Installation, Maintenance
• Assist the management to –
o Procure ICT hardware, software, other equipment as guided by regional management or the global ICT function.
o Perform installation of hardware and software for new and existing computers and other ICT equipment
o Research, test and evaluate industry trends and new software.
o Perform upgrades and necessary configuration changes as directed
• Liaise with established ICT vendors as necessary during day-to-day tasks.
• Monitor performance of existing systems and equipment and recommend improvements
• Monitor and perform necessary backup and disaster recovery procedures to ensure business continuity
Reporting & Documentation
• Maintain a detailed support log through the established ICT helpdesk system, provide monthly reporting for review to by Regional ICT and Global Head of ICT.
• Assist in the preparation and development of reports for key business functions particularly retail reports and time reporting.
• Ensure ICT documentation and procedures are maintained and kept relevant and up to date
• Maintain and contribute to the ICT knowledge base
Team Involvement and Support
• Assist in maintaining harmonious work place relationships by openly and effectively communicating with other employees.
• Be an active team member by demonstrating a willingness to help and support others.
• Provide leadership and support in all technical areas.
• Foster positive relations between the ICT support function and other business areas.
Health and Safety
• Ensure that full care is taken in the performance of all duties in order to protect the health and safety of oneself, fellow employees, visitors and consultants.
• Adhere to the Occupational Health and Safety policy of the company.
• Adhere to the Equal Opportunity policy of the company.
Established in Melbourne in 1987, Aesop formulates skin, body, and hair care of the highest quality, as well as fragrance and accessories for self and space. Alongside its commercial activity, a sincere interest in intelligent and sustainable design extends to every aspect of the company's workings.
No smoking indoors allowed.
|勤務時間||9:00 ~ 18:00|
Qualification and Skill
• Candidate should have MCSE or MCP certification, holder of CCNA or MCA is preferred
• Experience in Office 365 and Meraki Setup and Troubleshooting
• Fluent in Spoken and Written English and Japanese
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
Congratulatory or Condolence Leave
|最寄り駅||6minutes from Gaienmae|