営業 - IT・ソフト・通信業界営業
IT関連（インフラ系） - 通信インフラ （ISP・キャリアを含む）
営業 - その他
The individual will be the prime responsible for creating and execute a business development plan for growing Ciena’s IP/Ethernet Networking solutions business in Japan primarily to NTT Group, along with associated management and application software products.
In executing this function, this position will:
- Working with the NTT Group & Ciena Sales to establish a pipeline of IP/Ethernet opportunities, suitably qualified with baseline vs. opportunity/upside, probability, valuation, and risk metrics for the current fiscal year
- Establish and drive a Go-To-Market plan for IP/Ethernet networking business incubation, with clear growth established
- Closely work with Partner and Ciena Partner prime to drive IP/Ethernet business.
- Liaise with the APJ CTO team and various other functions in APJ and Ciena Corporate/Global in capturing, vetting, and executing the business development plan
- Serve as a primary customer interface for advocating and placing Ciena’s IP/Ethernet solutions into Service Provider and Enterprise networks, either directly or via suitable channels
Drives a cross-functional team to establish major elements of the business incubation plan, including:
- Understand IP/Ethernet business trends in Japan Market and identify Ciena addressable opportunities within the NTT Group and/or specific NTT operating companies
- Analysis, trending and quantification of the IP/Ethernet networking market within the NTT Group to identify where key spend patterns and applications exist that can be targeted by the IP/Ethernet networking incubation activity
- Establishment of engagement strategies for the top 5 IP/Ethernet spenders within the NTT Group (or partners/channels), including both business enablement strategies and network/architecture visions for these customers. Further includes establishment and tracking of Ciena sales coverage models within these customers
- Creation of a business incubation plan and pipeline for tracking IP/Ethernet networking opportunities and sales funnels, with a view towards articulating a quantified plan/forecast for current fiscal year as well as rolling 3 years
- Establishment of a “playbook” of Ciena IP/Ethernet Networking sweet-spot applications and solutions, including any necessary adjustments from Ciena global/corporate solutions focus to regionalize these for success in-region
- Creation of suitable collateral and selling tools to articulate the value of the various applications/solutions for a variety of audiences (executive vs. working, business vs. technical decision makers, etc.)
- Working closely with the sales team to up-sell into existing Ciena CPO customer install base
- Advocacy of the “vital few” IP/Ethernet networking deals and opportunities that must execute in the near to mid-term to achieve the objectives of the stated business incubation plan
- Communicates with customers (and channels/partners) across Japan at a range of levels, to champion Ciena’s IP/Ethernet Networking solutions (i.e., “playbook”). - Shows strong ability to communicate a good blend of technology/networking trends, as well as business value of Ciena solutions. This implies frequent and sustained engagement to build and maintain the customer’s trust and confidence during long sales cycles and drive to successful outcome for Ciena.
- Drive the numbers to meet the IP/Ethernet orders and margin targets for APJ
Ciena Corporation is a global manufacturer of communications network equipment and solutions, with expertise in Packet-Optical Transport, Packet-Optical Switching, Carrier Ethernet, and Network Support Services.
【Measures against passive smoking】
No smoking indoors allowed
09:00 - 17:30
- More than 10+ years of solid telecommunications industry experience, with prior Tier 1 carrier experience.
- Proven track record of selling IP/Ethernet solutions into the Tier 1 SP in Japan
- Proven track record of carrying and exceeding IP/Ethernet Sales quota, and driving others to do so
- Sound working knowledge of current IP/Ethernet technologies and trends, including: MEF Ethernet services, IP/Ethernet transport architectures, and IP/Ethernet-optical networking trends and technologies.
- Ability to dialog with customers on the merits of next gen IP/Ethernet networking technologies, including G.8032, ITU and IETF OAM technologies, IP/Ethernet tunneling technologies (MPLS-TP), IP/Ethernet Networking Control-Plane technologies (BGP, Segment Routing, etc.), and IP/Ethernet-optical convergence.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 1200万円 〜 2000万円|
Congratulation or Condolence Leave