人材紹介マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社/Michael Page International Japan K.K.
IT関連（汎用系） - アプリケーションSE
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - WebアプリケーションSE
One of my top tier US client is looking for a UIUX designer in Osaka. The candidate should have a clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
* Work closely with members of Digital Factory and User Experience Team
* Serve as a member of a diverse team that acts as a repository of research-based usability and design expertise
* Work with the UX Lead to propose design and usability improvements
* Assist stakeholders throughout the process of proposing, wireframing, and implementing UX improvements
* Work closely with fellow UI designers to implement designs, proof of concepts and develop high-fidelity prototypes
* Work with other visual designers (within Japan and global teams) to test proposed UI initiatives
* Work closely with UX Researchers on the team to plan and implement the overall testing strategy to evaluate the effectiveness and usability of digital products.
- 1-3 years of proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer (or similar role).
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking. Must possess the ability to emphasize the need for design and research to stakeholders.
- Ability to work with business teams to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision
- Ability to iterate designs and prototype solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Able to work in pressure and able to multi-task
- Should be agile to adopt new technology and practices
- Work with top technology and in a very nice work environment
- Exposure to global environments
- Competitive compensation package up to 7.5M
- Platform to learn in-depth knowledge of IT infrastructure
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Chloe Wu on +81 3 6832 8653
|Founded in US, our client is one of the top-tier IT Companies providing a wide range of professional services. They have wide presence across 30+ countries including US, Canada, South America, Europe and APAC. To cope the fast-growing trend, the Tokyo office is hiring a high caliber candidate to join the APAC IT team to support a newly launched project in Osaka.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 400万円 〜 600万円|