アマゾン データ サービス ジャパン株式会社/Amazon Data Services Japan KK
機械（自動車/プラント/精密機器） - 工場管理
建築/土木/設備/不動産 - その他
This role is for an experienced EHS Manager, Safety Specialist or Safety Engineer. The roles prime responsibility will be to work as part of a team to support the safety operations in Tokyo, Japan. As well as this, there may be opportunities to support other countries.
The chosen person must be an effective communicator, sending clear, concise and consistent messages verbally, in written form, and/or public speaking forums. This individual must advise, instruct and train company personnel on safety policies and procedures, as well as assist the teams in incorporating our safety standards at their sites.
You will work with internal and external partners to maintain and enhance the safety of operations. Coordination with onsite physical security, vendors, compliance officers, risk management, and fire/life safety systems is required. Additionally, you will work with employees and contractors to achieve specific safety objectives.
This role will report to the Regional Safety Manager - Asia Pacific, and be responsible for continuing to enhance the safety of operations and construction. You will work closely with construction builds. This position is based in Tokyo. Some domestic and international travel is required. English speaking and writing proficiency is required.
· Implement safety standards, policies and practices including but not limited to; safety management systems, training, and risk assessments.
· Collaborate with other groups within Amazon (Facilities Managers, Human Resources, Hardware Operations) and outside vendors (General Contractors, sub-contractors, Emergency Services) as they relate to operations and construction.
· Ensure compliance and implementation of global safety programs and local regulatory legislation.
· Develop safety plans for on-site emergencies, special events and other unique safety situations.
· Perform safety data analysis and create benchmarking.
· Ensure safety recordkeeping and provide accurate reporting and metrics to support business safety initiatives.
· Consult and work with legal for safety regulations interpretations and investigations.
· Develop and implement solutions to eliminate exposure to these risks and prevent injury.
· Adapt to fast-paced environments with changing circumstances, direction, strategy and deadlines.
· Domestic and international travel for emergency and non-emergency may be required.
· Able to work as part of a team and provide safety support to sites across Japan and other countries when required.
· All other duties as assigned.
|Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.|
|勤務時間||8 hours working, Flexible working hours|
· Minimum college/university degree in a safety and health field or experience equivalent.
· Experience designing and implementing safety policy, processes and procedural documentation.
· Construction, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, or similar industry safety experience with mix of full time employees and third-party contractors.
· Considerable knowledge of local safety and health regulatory law and practices of investigations and workplace safety.
· 10 or more years of field experience with a proven record of safety.
· High ethical standards with proven ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information; excellent judgment, discretion and diplomacy.
· Must exhibit excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail
· Able to manage up and escalate issues or concerns when required.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Japanese
· Experience in a fast paced, changing/growing organization
· Comfort interfacing with site leaders and senior leaders.
· Ability to develop and implement department goals and strategies.
· Strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
■Commuting/Transportation Allowance (up to 50,000yen)
■No dress code
■Paid Holidays (up to 14 days in the first year)