流通・小売/消費財/ファッション - その他
HR of the Future program is not just about rolling out a new global technology: it is a building new operating model and integration of the HR function across Maersk, to deliver great experience to over 70.000 employees globally.
As Implementation Manager you will be joining the HR of the Future project supporting the transformation going on in HR as part of the overall transformation.
It is a massive opportunity to stretch your capabilities and learn from, spar with build lasting relationships with professional colleagues around the world.
As Implementation Manager, you will be reporting to the Head of Implementation for HR of the Future.
You will be our hands and feet on the ground, so you will be based in the region that you will be supporting, either in the hub, or in one of the biggest countries in the region.
The essence of your role is to deliver the project in the respective countries in accordance with the overall project schedule and budget.
For this you will:
- Drive the implementation of new HR processes, organizational structure and technology in the assigned countries
- Define and deliver on the project implementation plan for the relevant countries, including mitigation of risks, in accordance with the overall project schedule and plan
- Monitor project delivery and ensure up-to-date, accurate reporting on the implementation status
- Manage stakeholder relations in the region and work in close collaboration with in-country project teams
- Work in close coordination, openly and proactively with other Implementation Management colleagues to ensure shared knowledge and streamlined processes
- Work in close coordination with the rest of the project team to ensure communication, decisions and other relevant project matters are handled effectively
- Ensure learnings from regional rollouts are continuously shared with the program team, to enable overall program execution benefits
|A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com All the way.|
|勤務時間||9 to 6|
We are looking for:
As you can see, the challenge is not small: Implementation Managers will drive the transformation of HR across 130 countries and all Maersk brands.
We are looking for ‘get-it-done’, proactive mindsets able to adapt to complex cultural environments and quickly develop working relations with stakeholders. ‘The more, the merrier’ should ideally be one of your mantras, because we need you to thrive in complex stakeholder landscapes and be comfortable with ambiguity to be successful in this role.
Here is what we think it takes to be successful:-
5-7 years’ experience working in project roles
- Experience as Project Manager driving medium-sized projects, with high focus on execution
- Solid understanding of interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs
- Good insights into HR processes
- Experience working with remote teams and large stakeholder matrix- Be a self-driven team player, resilient and emotionally mature
- Have excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written; knowledge of a local language in the area you will support is a plus
- Ability to operate in fast-paced environment
- Experience in HR projects and/or cloud technologies is an advantage
- Flexibility to work across time-zones, to coordinate with the rest of project and implementation team.
You have been reading so far, we’re are glad to see you are interested. If you are ready to take on the challenge, we look forward to hearing from you!