人材紹介マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社/Michael Page International Japan K.K.
メディカル/医薬/バイオ/素材/食品 - 製品開発
Support the Manager of Regulatory Affairs on the planning and implementation of efforts to obtain new food registrations, geographic expansions, permits, and approvals. In addition, assist with preparation of regulatory submissions and labels for domestic and international regulatory dossiers.
* Assist with preparation of regulatory submissions and labels for domestic and international regulatory.
* Correspond with external consultants on regulatory related issues and documentation.
* Maintain an organised internal repository of regulatory related data, communication, guidance, and submissions.
* Food and beverage regulatory compliance or regulatory strategy experience.
* Fluent Japanese communication skill.
* Salary up to 7.5M JPY
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nurul Habibah on +813 6832 8626
Our client is a global business with offices in over 12 different countries that enable them to sell products that satisfies their customers.
With a strong network of storage facilities, global distribution network, and a passionate, experienced team, our client always deliver satisfaction to their customers.
|勤務時間||09:00 - 17:00|