建築/土木/設備/不動産 - マネジメント系(建築/土木/設備/不動産)
総務/人事 - 総務
その他の職種 - その他の職種
Are you passionate about helping people? Are you inspired by meeting new people who are doing interesting things? Do you have hands-on experience building furniture or troubleshooting technical devices or are you excited to learn how? If so, read on!
CIC is looking for a full-time, early career Associate to join our team. This is a great opportunity for someone with at least one year of professional work experience who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
YOUR DAY TO DAY WORK:
This will be one of the first hires in a new site, and while the focus will be on the responsibilities listed below, we look to every team member to collaborate and help each other by taking on any task big or small and having a "can do" attitude.
This person will join our Community Team which will be comprised of several full-time and part-time employees to satisfy the day-to-day needs of our clients. Some work will be independent while at other times it will require collaboration with other members of the CIC staff.
【Role and responsibilities】
• Developing relationships with CIC clients, making sure they are happy and have what they need.
• Creatively finding ways to meet a broad range of client requests, including directly performing associated tasks to complete a request. For example, a client may ask, "Can I get some extra furniture and some help rearranging my office?" or "Do you know someone at CIC who is a CPA?” or "Can I host a 50-person event in CIC?” or "How do I set up a video conference to Germany?”
• Responding to requests efficiently and personally. You will be able to answer just about any request that comes your way, and you will be given the tools and knowledge to fulfill whatever they need.
• Ensuring that regular systems maintained by CIC's part-time employees are operating smoothly and assisting when necessary. For example, did the kitchen stockers replenish the herbal tea supply? Or are the conference rooms well maintained?
• Assisting in onboarding new clients, including adding new client employees to our computer systems, getting them keys to their new office, etc.
• Assisting more senior team members with special projects. For example, researching new sound-isolating materials to help offices have better sound absorption or developing a new set of navigational signs to assist guests in finding their way around.
• Assisting clients who are moving between offices or need help preparing a conference room for a special event.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
• Ability to work in a world-class, interdisciplinary innovation ecosystem and international community of exceptional entrepreneurs.
• Contributing to the success of a new site in a new city, a new country, a new continent for CIC!
• Stylishly-designed and sophisticated office space in the center of Tokyo.
• Fully equipped kitchen with fresh fruits, snacks, cold drinks and ice-cream in the office.
• Access to amenities like a nap room, game room, and more.
• This is a great opportunity to learn and develop skills within the innovation community at a growing company while contributing to a new site by helping to hone existing practices and processes and creating new ones.
• Access to Venture Cafe, the largest networking event in the entrepreneurial community.
• Personal growth. This is a great opportunity to learn and develop skills within the epicenter of the innovation community.
CIC currently has over a million square feet of space under lease and is actively pursuing campuses in additional cities globally, including Dublin, Tokyo, Bilbao, and Sydney, with plans to grow to 50 cities over the next 10 years. We pride ourselves on displaying a high degree of care and accuracy in everything that we do, and we work to ensure that our clients thrive every day that they are in our space.
We believe that our ability to support world-changing entrepreneurs is only as good as the people who make up our teams, and as such we are looking for people who are interested in contributing to--and improving--the way we work.
【Qualifications and skills】
• Fluency in Japanese and English.
• A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• At least one year of professional experience.
• A natural interest for helping/supporting others.
• An interest in a long-term role. We are a growing company, and we like to hire people who can grow with us over the years.
• Availability to complete a paid training period at an established CIC in Rotterdam for 2-3 weeks.
【Ideal candidate will...】
• Is personable and naturally enjoys helping others.
• Possesses self-motivation with the desire to learn all aspects of our business from the ground up.
• Brings a fresh perspective and new ideas to everything.
• Is detail-oriented and organized with solid time management skills.
• Takes ownership of tasks and follows them through to completion.
• Is a true team player with the capacity to foster and maintain positive working relationships with clients, colleagues, building management, and vendors.
• Works comfortably with everyone and treats all people equally.
• Is able to communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing.
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|