人材紹介マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社/Michael Page International Japan K.K.
ホテル/レジャー/外食系/旅行 - レストラン関連職
As Food and Beverage manager, you will be taking care of all the operational aspects of the hotel related to Food & Beverage. You will be responsible for maximizing sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and delivering an excellent experience for the customers.
* Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations, keep the service at highest standards within the budgets
* Give the relevant training and coaching to the F&B team; attract, recruit, talented personnel
* Build targets, KPI, schedules, policies and procedures
* Weekly report regarding sales results and productivity
* Communication skill in Japanese and English/French
* Degree in Hospitality preferred
* Guest-oriented and service-minded
* Proven food and beverage management experience
* Work closely with CEO and HQ
* Networking in F&B in Japan, France
* Good career path
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Emma Ngo on +81 3 6832 8642.
|Our clients are an international corporate focusing on restaurants, cooking schools, cookbooks, and consulting activities. They open the first restaurants in Tokyo in 2005 and have been expanding their awareness massively since then.|
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|
|年収||日本・円 500万円 〜 600万円|