IT関連（インフラ系） - ネットワークエンジニア
IT関連（インフラ系） - 通信インフラ （ISP・キャリアを含む）
IT関連（その他） - その他
What will you do at Ciena?
Learning Instructional Delivery of training content to customers, partners, and employees to drive adoption and usage of Ciena solutions. Combine a passion for teaching, with enthusiasm for technology, to drive learning and establish positive customer relationships.
Responsible for traditional classroom methods as well as deliver new ways of learning through a variety of media including Virtual and Online Instruction. To have a good understanding of Optical transport (DWDM) and Packet layer 2 networks and their operations. Layer 3 knowledge would be an asset.
• Work directly with sales teams to help define training requirements for customer and Ciena employees
• Deliver Ciena Product and Solutions training to customer and Ciena employees
• Assist in the installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of CIENA training systems
• Travel to customer locations as required to deliver targeted instructional programs
• Support the Global account/sales engineering community with pre-sales and post-sales activities that may include market readiness (new product introduction) support, technical consultation, solution evaluation and architecture design, and other engineering network design consulting.
• Embrace the ‘feedback loop’ by engaging with various engineering teams to transform concepts, requirements and telemetry into new training concepts.
• Be passionate about learning and adopting new technologies that will ease your day-to-day job.
• Keep abreast of Training requirements necessary to meet customer training needs
• Significant travel required to customer locations to deliver instructional programs
• Success will evidence itself in the following ways:
• Understanding of Ciena product and technologies in both the Packet and Optical arenas
• Knowledge and hands on experience implementing end to end solutions in a client environment with a background in in both the Packet and Optical arenas
• High level of customer first mind set, flexibility, creativity, and dependability
• Ability to adapt/respond in a dynamic, fast-paced, customer-focused network environment characterized by rapid change, minimal lead times, and multiple competing priorities.
09:00 - 05:30
• Technical knowledge in instructional delivery and adult learning to bring next generation training solutions to market.
• Be passionate about learning and adopting new technologies
• Self motivated, independent with strong self confidence
• Excellent presentation / communication skills a must
• Strong technical background and demonstrated ability to teach highly technical topics to a diverse audience effectively both in-person and online with experience in the deployment, Maintenance and troubleshooting of packet optical networks
• Experience working in a multi-cultural environment
• Ability to collaborate and interact with cross-functional organizations both within Ciena, our customers and with our partners in the face of significant challenge or ambiguity
• Remain current on one’s learning of Ciena products and services
• Detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities
• Ability to demonstrate knowledge in a technology or solution area such as
• Optical Transport Network (OTN), SONET/SDH, PON/FTTH, photonic layer,
• Packet Layer 2 - Good understanding of MEF based Carrier Ethernet Services.
• Hands-on experience and working knowledge of provisioning of packet networking related technologies (IP/MPLS, MPLS-TE, MPLS-TP, PBB, G.8032 QinQ, 1588V2 , Synch E services, TDM Pseudowires etc. )
• Layer 3 knowledge both standards-based theory and configuration\provisioning (OSPF, BGP, ISIS, MPLS based IP VPN’s).
• Hands-on experience engineering, testing or deploying networks on Carrier Ethernet or IP based platforms with one or more of the following; Ciena, Alcatel-Lucent, Cisco, Juniper, Huawei, Adva.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 850万円 〜 1300万円|
Employee Stock Purchase System
Congratulation or Condolence Leave