株式会社 やる気スイッチグループ/YARUKI Switch Group
教育/トレーニング/語学系 - 教師/講師/インストラクター
Do you enjoy working with children? Are you looking for a meaningful position where you could put your language skills to use and make a difference?
We are recruiting Native English teachers for our Kids Duo English Afterschool Program
Kids Duo has 3 Main Elements:
• Culture: Western and Japanese
• Environment: Creating a second home for students
• Development: Physical and Intellectual
We aim to provide a safe, secure and immersive afterschool environment in which children can acquire English skills through immersion and play.
Beyond building academic skills, students are exposed to different cultures and ways of thinking through fun and engaging activities.
☆Our Brand Message☆
“Play in English, Learn in English!”
【Teaching Method & Responsibilities】
• Lead and support hands-on, interactive English programs in a Pre-School / After-School Care environment.
• Program types include Arts & Craft, Music & Dance, Science, Social Studies, and Teachers Choice; all conducted in 100% English to encourage and facilitate a risk-free English immersion environment focused on usable conversation skills.
• Ages range primarily from 3-12, with varying class sizes & English levels. Expect to conduct activities with both large and small groups (sometimes as many as 30 or more students).
• Model proper behavior and life skills, play with students, help with school events, field trips, seasonal events, etc.
【What makes us Special】
☆Freedom & Creativity: Teachers can use our framework of lessons, or use their creativity to develop their own personalized and unique approach to teaching.
☆Teamwork: Support and be supported, every step of the way.
☆Professional Growth: Our passion for education extends to our staff as well, with support in learning Japanese, continued training and workshops.
☆Responsibility: We trust our teachers to be involved and dedicated to promoting our business, taking ownership of their own successes.
☆Bring Out the Kid in You: We emphasize fun in the classroom!
Initial phone/Skype Interview → Native Recruiters Interview (Skype)→ (Franchise school Interview) → Job Offer
YARUKI Switch Group is a diverse educational organization, thriving to support children reach their dreams through education.
With more than 1,700 schools throughout Japan and expanding to the world, we aim to be a general education group that caters to a diverse range of students.
Measures against passive smoking: No smoking indoors allowed
• Regular working hours fall within the hours of 9:00-20:30,
5 days a week (generally Monday through Friday).
• Typical shifts include 9:30-18:30, 10:00-19:00, 11:00-20:00, etc.
• Working shifts are 9 hours per day; this means 8 working
hours and a 1-hour lunch break.
• Occasional special events held on Saturdays & Sundays
(Open Schools, Spelling Bees, Recitals, etc.)
• Native level of English
• Love for children and passion for teaching
• Willing to commit for at least one year
• University Degree (or self-supported working visa, spousal visa, permanent residence, Japanese citizenship)]
・Experience working at Pre-schools, After-schools, or English conversation schools is a plus!
【What we can offer】
• Starting salary is 250,000Yen
• Structured pay-rise system and career advancement opportunities based on experience, ability and performance
• Fully covered training at the beginning of your contract
• Contract Renewal Bonus (100,000Yen)
• All work-related transportation reimbursed
※Visa sponsorship available (Applicants must meet immigration requirements)
【Holidays and days off】
・Staff generally work a 5-day work week (Sundays off plus 1 additional day a week)
・Public holidays, summer & winter holidays, paid holidays and miscellaneous holidays are also included
・Holidays may vary among brands
※Some school events are held on weekends (Halloween, Christmas, Spelling bee etc.)
|契約期間||Contract Employee （1-year renewable contract, 3 months trial period）|
|最寄り駅||Schools located nationwide|