IT関連（その他） - IT ヘルプデスク
IT関連（その他） - 社内システム担当
その他の職種 - その他の職種
The CIC Helpdesk team provides support for CIC sites by helping open new sites, training local staff, and providing client support for IT services.
We are looking for an early-career Helpdesk Associate to provide face-to-face service as well as remote support. Communication skills over phone, video chat, and email are important. If you enjoy problem solving and building relationships with your colleagues by helping them with their technology questions, CIC could be a good place for you!
YOUR DAY TO DAY WORK:
• Providing 1st line support for the CIC’s IP networks, WiFi, WAN, LAN, video surveillance and access control systems, and escalating non-routine issues to the next level of support.
• Developing and implementing processes that allow the identification of problems early, which can then be solved in a prompt and efficient manner.
• Responding to support tickets, phone calls, and in-person requests.
• Deploying hardware and software to new staff members.
• Training staff on CIC security policies, as well as on the use of hardware and software.
• Troubleshooting Mac & Windows computers and mobile devices.
• Troubleshooting systems such as enterprise WiFi, networks, security, and video surveillance systems (training will be provided).
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
• Ability to work in a world-class, interdisciplinary innovation ecosystem and international community of exceptional entrepreneurs.
• Contributing to the success of a new site in a new city, a new country, a new continent for CIC!
• Stylishly-designed and sophisticated office space in the center of Tokyo.
• Fully equipped kitchen with fresh fruits, snacks, cold drinks and ice-cream in the office.
• Access to amenities like a nap room, game room, and more.
• This is a great opportunity to learn and develop skills within the innovation community at a growing company while contributing to a new site by helping to hone existing practices and processes and creating new ones.
• Access to Venture Cafe, the largest networking event in the entrepreneurial community.
• Personal growth. This is a great opportunity to learn and develop skills within the epicenter of the innovation community.
CIC currently has over a million square feet of space under lease and is actively pursuing campuses in additional cities globally, including Dublin, Tokyo, Bilbao, and Sydney, with plans to grow to 50 cities over the next 10 years. We pride ourselves on displaying a high degree of care and accuracy in everything that we do, and we work to ensure that our clients thrive every day that they are in our space.
We believe that our ability to support world-changing entrepreneurs is only as good as the people who make up our teams, and as such we are looking for people who are interested in contributing to--and improving--the way we work.
|勤務時間||The hours for this job are typically 9-5, however some off-hours and weekend work may be required. Our clients expect the best, and sometimes that means responding to urgent requests during non-business hours.|
【Qualifications and skills】
• Solid knowledge of computer operations.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Experience with both PC and Mac computers.
• Has basic network setup skills (preferred but not required).
• Enjoys the challenge of technical concepts and be able to communicate those concepts at varying levels.
• Is a team player and naturally enjoys helping others, fostering positive working relationships with clients, colleagues, building management, and vendors.
• Is detail-oriented and organized, with solid time management skills and the ability to take ownership of tasks and follow them through to completion.
• Brings a fresh perspective and new ideas.
• Is able to communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing.
• Appreciates what they do not know and knows when it’s necessary to ask more experienced colleagues for help.
• Fluent in Japanese and English
・The new hire will be expected to participate in a 2-3 week training in the US.
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|