建築/土木/設備/不動産 - マネジメント系(建築/土木/設備/不動産)
総務/人事 - 総務
その他の職種 - その他の職種
We are looking for an engaging and dynamic leader to join our team. This is a full time opportunity for someone with management experience in hospitality, operations, or other transferable fields.
YOUR DAY TO DAY WORK:
This will be one of the first hires in a new site, and while the focus will be on the responsibilities listed below, we look to every team member to collaborate and help each other by taking on any task big or small and having a "can do" attitude.
You will join our Community Team which will be comprised of several full-time and part-time employees to satisfy the day-to-day needs of our clients. Some work will be independent while at other times it will require collaboration with other members of the CIC staff.
【Role and responsibilities】
• Master service-oriented tasks such as client moves, office setup, and IT troubleshooting; train team members on completing client requests and delegate appropriately.
• Research and implement new services, vendors, and community improvements.
• Be aware of and responsible for the team’s workload, resources, morale, and training needs; advocate for the team’s needs with upper management.
• Maintain a constructive landlord-tenant relationship with building management.
• Monitor inventory levels (food, furniture, etc) with an eye to ordering/delivery timetables.
• Handle administrative tasks such as timesheets, reviews, etc.
• Support the professional development of all team members.
• Coordinate budgets for daily operations as well as capital projects.
• Handle difficult client requests or encounters to maintain overall service quality and client satisfaction.
• Collaborate with other teams to complete projects and share knowledge.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
• Ability to work in a world-class, interdisciplinary innovation ecosystem and international community of exceptional entrepreneurs.
• Contributing to the success of a new site in a new city, a new country, a new continent for CIC!
• Stylishly-designed and sophisticated office space in the center of Tokyo.
• Fully equipped kitchen with fresh fruits, snacks, cold drinks and ice-cream in the office.
• Access to amenities like a nap room, game room, and more.
• This is a great opportunity to learn and develop skills within the innovation community at a growing company while contributing to a new site by helping to hone existing practices and processes and creating new ones.
• Access to Venture Cafe, the largest networking event in the entrepreneurial community.
• Personal growth. This is a great opportunity to learn and develop skills within the epicenter of the innovation community.
CIC currently has over a million square feet of space under lease and is actively pursuing campuses in additional cities globally, including Dublin, Tokyo, Bilbao, and Sydney, with plans to grow to 50 cities over the next 10 years. We pride ourselves on displaying a high degree of care and accuracy in everything that we do, and we work to ensure that our clients thrive every day that they are in our space.
We believe that our ability to support world-changing entrepreneurs is only as good as the people who make up our teams, and as such we are looking for people who are interested in contributing to--and improving--the way we work.
【Qualifications and skills】
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• Several years of managing team members in a fast-paced environment.
• Evidenced growth and increase in responsibility and success in previous roles.
• An interest in a long-term role - we are a growing company, and we like to hire people who can grow with us over the years.
• Fluency in Japanese and English.
• Availability to complete a paid training period at an established CIC in Rotterdam for 2-3 weeks.
【Ideal candidate will...】
• Be willing, able, and happy to start new initiatives from scratch. You will be one of the first teammates to build an entirely new space in Tokyo.
• Have experience in managing an operations team in a fast-paced environment.
• Be able to juggle many tasks and pay close attention to detail.
• Lead by example: be willing to get your hands dirty, build a desk, fix a copier, etc.
• Explore and balance multiple perspectives on a situation or solutions to a problem.
• Communicate creatively and effectively to clients and staff, both in person and in writing.
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|