事務系 - 営業事務/アシスタント/一般事務/受付
建築/土木/設備/不動産 - その他
その他の職種 - その他の職種
CIC Tokyo is looking for an energetic and hospitality-oriented Concierge Associate to join our team!
This is a full-time opportunity for someone with experience as a receptionist, concierge, or front desk associate in a fast-paced environment.
As the first face and first impression for CIC’s many clients, guests, and vendors, the Concierge must maintain an engaging, friendly, can-do demeanor.
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY WORK
• Oversee the quality of the front desk experience while demonstrating a desire to assist others and provide excellent service.
• Welcome guests and provide them with a comfortable and efficient transition to their host.
• Interact with guests and clients, both in person and on the phone, in a courteous manner by displaying a pleasant and gracious personality even under stressful situations.
• Provide an exceptional first experience for new clients (assist with key distribution, take photo of new employees, answer questions, etc).
• Cross train other CIC staff on how to effectively handle the day-to-day operations of concierge.
• Respond to nearly constant client requests and questions of every variety. For example, a client may ask "Can I get some extra furniture and have some help rearranging my office?" or "How do I send a package to Uganda?"
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
• Ability to work in a world-class, interdisciplinary innovation ecosystem and international community of exceptional entrepreneurs.
• Contributing to the success of a new site in a new city, a new country, a new continent for CIC!
• Stylishly-designed and sophisticated office space in the center of Tokyo.
• Fully equipped kitchen with fresh fruits, snacks, cold drinks and ice-cream in the office.
• Access to amenities like a nap room, game room, and more.
• This is a great opportunity to learn and develop skills within the innovation community at a growing company while contributing to a new site by helping to hone existing practices and processes and creating new ones.
• Access to Venture Cafe, the largest networking event in the entrepreneurial community.
• Personal growth. This is a great opportunity to learn and develop skills within the epicenter of the innovation community.
CIC currently has over a million square feet of space under lease and is actively pursuing campuses in additional cities globally, including Dublin, Tokyo, Bilbao, and Sydney, with plans to grow to 50 cities over the next 10 years. We pride ourselves on displaying a high degree of care and accuracy in everything that we do, and we work to ensure that our clients thrive every day that they are in our space.
We believe that our ability to support world-changing entrepreneurs is only as good as the people who make up our teams, and as such we are looking for people who are interested in contributing to--and improving--the way we work.
【Qualifications and skills】
• A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and at least 1 year of professional experience.
• A natural interest for helping and supporting others.
• An interest in a long-term role. We are a growing company, and we like to hire people who can grow with us over the years.
• A commitment to work that you consider mission based. You see your work as an opportunity to make a powerful contribution to a larger effort.
• Ability to own and manage multiple tasks and you are able to get the details right.
• Will work comfortably with individuals from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels, treating everyone as an equal. You also have a proven record of professional success, but also learned many of the hard lessons that only challenging times or failure can teach.
• Ability to work independently at times and collaboratively at times, while communicating effectively with team members and clients alike.
• Naturally drawn to a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
• Fluency in Japanese and strong English proficiency.
• Availability to complete a paid training period at an established CIC in Rotterdam for 2-3 weeks.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|