営業 - 建設/不動産系営業
営業 - サービス業界営業
その他の職種 - その他の職種
Are you an ambitious professional with experience building meaningful client relationships? Are you customer oriented and know how to sell a good product? If yes, read on!
CIC Tokyo is looking for a ☆Sales and Relationship Manager☆ to contribute to the success of our Relationship Management & Sales Team.
YOUR DAY TO DAY WORK:
You will be working alongside the leadership team in Tokyo, selling a product and service that has a great reputation. You will help build a positive name and awareness of CIC in Tokyo to attract new clients and maintain a strong relationship supporting them once they are clients operating within the space. You will also be responsible for developing relationships to integrate CIC Tokyo into the local community.
【Role and responsibilities】
• Manage a client portfolio and assist our clients in getting the most out of their experience at CIC. For example, as a client’s business evolves, so does their need for office space, and you will be responsible for helping them find the best solution.
• Be a resource for building external relationships within the community.
• Work with prospective clients to determine if CIC is the right place for them to start their business.
• Lead tours for prospective clients and informational groups, such as students or visiting delegations.
• Help drive the creation and implementation of new programs and initiatives around new sales, client support, and overall business development and expansion. For example, if you have marketing experience, there may be opportunities to work on our website, support our online social media efforts, or reach out to the local community.
【What we can offer】
In addition to helping our clients achieve great things, we work to ensure that our employees are healthy and supported.
☆ Fun people in a dynamic space. We pride ourselves on finding driven and bright collaborators who are eager to lend their own unique skills to the team, as well as to our inspiring clientele. The number one reason CICers say they like working here is because of their colleagues!
☆Personal growth. This is a great opportunity to learn and develop skills within the epicenter of the innovation community at a growing company.
☆Access to Venture Cafe, the largest networking event in the entrepreneurial community
☆Stylishly-designed and sophisticated office space in the center of Tokyo.
☆Fully equipped kitchen with fresh fruits, snacks, cold drinks and ice-cream in the office.
☆Access to amenities like a nap room, game room, and more
CIC currently has over a million square feet of space under lease and is actively pursuing campuses in additional cities globally, including Dublin, Tokyo, Bilbao, and Sydney, with plans to grow to 50 cities over the next 10 years. We pride ourselves on displaying a high degree of care and accuracy in everything that we do, and we work to ensure that our clients thrive every day that they are in our space.
We believe that our ability to support world-changing entrepreneurs is only as good as the people who make up our teams, and as such we are looking for people who are interested in contributing to--and improving--the way we work.
【Qualifications and skills】
• A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• At least three years of professional experience.
• A natural interest for helping and supporting others.
• An interest in a long-term role. We are a growing company, and we like to hire people who can grow with us over the years.
• A commitment to work that you consider mission based. You see your work as an opportunity to make a powerful contribution to a larger effort.
• Ability to own and manage multiple tasks and you are able to get the details right.
• Will work comfortably with individuals from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels, treating everyone as an equal. You also have a proven record of professional success, but also learned many of the hard lessons that only challenging times or failure can teach.
• Ability to work independently at times and collaboratively at times, while communicating effectively with team members and clients alike.
• Availability to complete a paid training period at an established CIC in Rotterdam for 2-3 weeks.
• Fluency in Japanese and strong English proficiency.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 上限 650万円|
Full-time employment contract with competitive benefits
Laptop and mobile phone as your working tools
Regular evaluation of your work, and salary raises every year based on performance