事務系 - 営業事務/アシスタント/一般事務/受付
総務/人事 - 総務
その他の職種 - その他の職種
Do you dream in numbers and thrive in fast-paced, energetic, collaborative environments?
Are you experienced with budgeting and financial tasks are your passion?
If so, this might be the right opportunity for you! CIC Tokyo is looking for a Financial Controller to join our team!!
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY WORK
You will be the first finance hire in this location. You will work alongside the leadership team in Tokyo, report to the Rotterdam, Netherlands-based International Controller. You will also work closely with the Corporate Management and Global Finance teams based at CIC’s headquarters in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA. You will be responsible for overseeing the accounting, financial analysis and reporting, and budgeting and forecasting functions.
【Role and responsibilities】
• Create and implement a comprehensive project accounting system and other financial systems.
• Provide monthly reporting, budgets, forecasts, and other relevant information to the International Controller and Global Finance team.
• Develop annual budgets, forecasts, and the strategic long-term plan.
• Be a close collaborator to the General Manager of CIC Tokyo.
• Drive timely close and financial reporting processes on a monthly basis.
• Oversee the preparation of required tax and other compliance related filings, such as a consumption tax, and ensure that the company is in compliance with tax and other regulations.
• You’re also able to continually identify opportunities to drive improvements in reporting, forecasting processes and analytics and identify operational and compliance risk areas and establish procedure to mitigate them.
• Be responsible for controlling fixed assets.
• Support ad hoc analysis and projects as required.
• Potentially help support our non-profit organization, Venture Cafe Tokyo.
【What we can offer】
In addition to helping our clients achieve great things, we work to ensure that our employees are healthy and supported.
☆ Fun people in a dynamic space. We pride ourselves on finding driven and bright collaborators who are eager to lend their own unique skills to the team, as well as to our inspiring clientele. The number one reason CICers say they like working here is because of their colleagues!
☆Personal growth. This is a great opportunity to learn and develop skills within the epicenter of the innovation community at a growing company.
☆Access to Venture Cafe, the largest networking event in the entrepreneurial community
☆Stylishly-designed and sophisticated office space in the center of Tokyo.
☆Fully equipped kitchen with fresh fruits, snacks, cold drinks and ice-cream in the office.
☆Access to amenities like a nap room, game room, and more
CIC currently has over a million square feet of space under lease and is actively pursuing campuses in additional cities globally, including Dublin, Tokyo, Bilbao, and Sydney, with plans to grow to 50 cities over the next 10 years. We pride ourselves on displaying a high degree of care and accuracy in everything that we do, and we work to ensure that our clients thrive every day that they are in our space.
We believe that our ability to support world-changing entrepreneurs is only as good as the people who make up our teams, and as such we are looking for people who are interested in contributing to--and improving--the way we work.
【Qualifications and skills】
• A degree in Finance and Accounting, Finance or Certified Public Accountant License in Japan (ACCA or CIMA is even better).
• 5 or more years of experience in accounting, controlling or financial management.
• General Ledger (GL) experience.
• Strong working knowledge of financial and forecasting systems.
• Excellent financial modeling skills and advanced Excel proficiency with a demonstrated ability to effectively analyze large, multi-company data sets.
• A proven track record in a fast-paced, international multi-company, multi-currency environment with a high volume of intercompany transactions.
• Strong accounting, finance, quantitative, and business writing skills.
• Availability to complete a paid training period at an established CIC in Rotterdam for 2-3 weeks.
・ Strong written and spoken English skills at above Level 2 of Eiken (English Proficiency Test) or scored above 800 at TOEIC with elements of Financial English.
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|