人材紹介マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社/Michael Page International Japan K.K.
事務系 - 物流/資材/購買
As Site Logistics Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the end to end scope to lead and manage all logistics operations across major distribution centres in Japan. You will ensure delivery against a robust supply plan, and be involved in import & export, new product launches, and production planning operations.
* Supply Chain Risks Management between sourcing to customer
* Coordinate the Inventory Management within the site.
* Manage Import & Export operations
* Manage GMP area and finished products warehouses operations.
* Ensure the Logistics operations team is adequately and effectively structured, resourced (numbers, skills and capability), managed, rewarded and recognized
* In partnership with procurement, optimize supplier's strategy based on their performance management.
* Evaluate capacity issues to maximize customer service with optimum cost and inventory.
* Manage the operations and ensure inspection ready compliance with all federal, provincial and external/internal auditing bodies inclusive of Health Japan, GQA and external Licensing Boards.
* Accountable for product on receipt at DC through order fulfilment to Japan Market customers.
* Guides and collaborates with 3PL partners to ensure inventory is positioned for supply into Market.
* Identify and drive improvements to the distribution processes used by 3PL to ensure product flow is managed effectively
* Proven capability to lead teams (both line and matrix) to deliver business solutions and benefits
* Project management skills and experience on technical and / or capital projects
* Proven ability to communicate and influence effectively at all levels within the organization
* Fluent in English and Japanese
* Needed 8-10 years of experience in Customer service & logistics operations, supply chain management and/or 3PL management.
* Experience to deliver operational Excellence by leading team.
* Experience in process management and continuous improvement mindset throughout the supply chain.
* The opportunity to work in an industry leading company, taking ownership of logistics operations and driving efficiencies and improvements
* Competitive salary and flexible working environment is on offer
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mike Corbyn on +813 6832 8601.
|Our client is a globally recognized Pharmaceuticals company, known as a leader for their industry.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 1000万円 〜 1300万円|