人材紹介マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社/Michael Page International Japan K.K.
営業 - IT・ソフト・通信業界営業
You will have the unique opportunity to work with the leaders in social media, broadcast TV, radio, mobile, adtech and more with the goal of driving distribution of the solutions and expansion of revenue-generating deals for our company.
* Work with SVP, Business Development to develop local platform strategy
* Provide and maintain strategic plan that prioritizes partner opportunities across key markets in Japan based on Company needs and objective
* Cultivate strong relationships with influential counterparts at current and prospective partner companies in the adtech, social media, broadcast TV, radio and mobile industries
* Establish and consistently meet/exceed individual and team sales goals
* Evangelize DoubleVerify's value propositions, best practices and perspectives to our partners and our industry peers, including attending key industry events across the region and participating in panel/speaking engagements.
* Experience in a consulting, technical sales or business/corporate development capacity
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
* Proven leadership in every aspect
* Demonstrable experience in evaluating business opportunities, providing strategic guidance and/or closing complex transactions
* Experience building and scaling digital businesses in the Japan marketplace
* A competitive salary
* An international team with strong focus on transparency
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Xiao Luo on +813 6627 6060
|Our client is powering the new standard of marketing performance, giving advertisers clarity and confidence in their digital investment. Built on best practices, its solutions create value for media buyers and sellers by bringing transparency and accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery and audience quality across campaigns to drive performance. Since 2008, it has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|