人材紹介マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社/Michael Page International Japan K.K.
財務/会計 - 解析&企画
One of the largest engineering company in Europe is looking for an independent Financial Analyst who will be part of their renewable energy business. This person will be handling cost controlling, budgeting, and forecasting, and will also be working closely with overseas HQ for various process improvement projects.
* Budget and actual result control, analysis related to P/L and reporting to the headquarters in various regions.
* Financial decision and internal adjustment of related work at project execution.
* Cooperation with external vendors and contract conclusion, T&C negotiation, & purchase order preparation with new vendors.
* Elaborate the business and economic plans, and the budgets of the unit besides supervising his implementation.
* Collaborate with the area in business decisions by economic - financial analyses.
* Solve critical problems and provide directions to come up with solutions.
* At least 4-5 years of accounting, finance, or cost/ project controlling related work
* Boki 2 kyu qualification or equivalent
* Knowledgeable in MS Excel and SAP (or any other ERP system)
* Business level English communication skills, both oral and written
* Business level Japanese communication skills, both oral and written
* Project management skill is preferred but not required
* This role will be focusing on project finance which would allow you to have hands-on contribution to the development and execution of projects
* Offer career development in training programs to improve skills
* Growing company with many opportunities for rotation and self-development
* Central Tokyo location, easy access to station, and with modern office amenities
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Karmina Alejandroにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8669
|Our client is a global technology powerhouse that has continue to innovate in the engineering space for more that 100 years. With strong history and expertise, the company has grown and had established itself in more than 200 countries around the globe. At the moment, the company's principle businesses revolve around infrastructure, health care, energy, and industrial services.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|