人材紹介マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社/Michael Page International Japan K.K.
IT関連（その他） - IT ヘルプデスク
IT関連（その他） - カスタマーサポートエンジニア
IT関連（その他） - 社内システム担当
Our client is actively looking for a bilingual technical support engineer to join the Tokyo team as soon as possible, a person with level 1-level 2 helpdesk experience, who is also interested in troubleshooting and wants to learn more IT skills.
* Support office-based and remote users in Japan (operational support, deployment, maintenance and upgrade of network components, PCs, hardware, software, operating systems, printers, copy/fax machines, telecommunications equipment and mobility) from IT Helpdesk perspective being the Level 1 for desktop remote and on-site support.
* Ensure the networks and services are operational at all times by coordinating with the Regional IT Team and escalates to Global IT or vendors if needed.
* Maintain the local data room (infrastructure / communications equipment operational and up to date schedule of installation and upgrades).
* Monitor proactively the day to day operation of IT Infrastructure and Network and provide technical support.
* Above business level Japanese, and above basic level English.
* Applicants reside in Japan.
* Strong troubleshooting skills.
Troubleshoot Infrastructure issues including AD, Server, Security, Certificates, Availability, Performance.
Troubleshoot End User issues including Build, Application Deployment, Patch, Policy, OS & Applications.
* International working environment with great career progression.
* Work-life balance valued with comprehensive welfare, transportation, insurance etc.
* Competitive salary.
* Central working location in Tokyo.
* Direct communication with users and technical skill up opportunities.
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Our client is top tier semiconductor company whose projects span the globe and they are looking for people to transform the customer experience in a collaborative environment and a culture of creativity. Currently they have 200000 employees in over 40 countries. Due to the fast growing business, they are hiring more talents to join the company.|