人材紹介マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社/Michael Page International Japan K.K.
事務系 - 物流/資材/購買
メディカル/医薬/バイオ/素材/食品 - 生産技術/生産管理
As Operations Director, you will be responsible for the leadership of 3 teams. You will also have strategic oversight over all operations in Japan. This role requires strategic thinking, leadership, and strong team management.
* You will lead the 3 teams to ensure best performance and capabilities are reached, as well as oversee the order to delivery cycles.
* You will also plan and execute operating strategy in defined region on the base of production forecast, KPI, efficiency, quality control, repair, remake as whole process of factory activities.
* Provide full support in managing the company Sales & OP by ensuring the alignment of the demand plan, supply plan and inventory plan
* Take the key role in ERP system (SAP) maintenance
* Plan and execute operating strategy in defined region on the base of production forecast, KPI, efficiency, quality control, repair, remake as whole process of factory activities.
* Develop and explore potential business opportunities
* Take an active role in the management and development of the Production, QAQC and Logistics departments, with an aim to increase competency and capacity
* Demonstrable experience of leading a department and building cross-functional relationships
* Product availability planning
* Assembly process experience & engineering knowledge, or equivalent experience in electronic manufacturing
* Technical or Clinical background preferred, but not mandatory
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Previous experience with SAP ERP
* Japanese (Fluent) and English (Business) mandatory
* Competitive salary - salary conditions depend on current salary and capabilities
* Work for a well-known industry-leading company
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mike Corbyn on +813 6832 8601.
|Our client is an industry-leading global medical device company, focused on patient satisfaction. They employ over 15,000 people globally, with 130 people in Japan.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|