株式会社エイチシーエル・ジャパン/HCL JAPAN LTD.
コンサルティング - ITコンサルティング（その他）
IT関連（その他） - カスタマーサポートエンジニア
IT関連（その他） - 社内システム担当
HCL Technologies is a Global IT company with presence across 43 countries, with over 100,000 employees worldwide & $8.1 billion revenue.
Due to a new project expansion, we're hiring experienced bilingual technical support engineer to provide technical solutions related to desktop area (Windows, Mac and Adobe Products).
Do you want to leverage your relevant technical experience to join a stable global company?
This is a great opportunity to join HCL family to work at a global company and Tier-1 clients!
We look forward to your application!
Founded in 1976 as one of India's original IT garage start-ups, HCL is a pioneer of
modern computing with many firsts to its credit, including the introduction of the 8-bit microprocessor-based computer in 1978 well before its global peers. Today, the HCL enterprise has a presence across varied sectors that include technology, healthcare and talent management solutions and comprises three companies - HCL Technologies, HCL Infosystems, and HCL Healthcare. The enterprise generates annual revenues of over US $ 8.3 billion with more than 131,000 employees from 140 nationalities operating across 44 countries, including over 500 points of presence in India.
About HCL in Japan
For nearly two decades, HCL has helped over 40 Japanese companies through account outsourcing, modernization of legacy systems, optimizing costs, improving business processes, and transforming their businesses. As one of the established software companies in Japan, HCL’s primary objective has been to enable the global growth strategy for brands in the region. Our product localization services help software development companies in Japan tailor their products to the requirements of foreign markets. Our value engineering and re-engineering services help redesign products to cater to emerging markets
For further information, visit www.hcl.com
HCL is equal opportunity employer and we are also looking at hiring people with disability < PWD> across various functions within our business in HCL japan. We encourage candidates with PWD to apply for this roles and we would fast process applications in line with meeting our objective to hire PWD employees.
【Measures against passive smoking】
Designated smoking area mostly outside the office building
8 hours per day with 1 hour break (by default, it may change slightly depends on client)
Associate Production Engineers are responsible for studio break/fix response, identifying ticket trends, driving break/fix automation, maintaining ticket SLAs, developing studio knowledge base articles, and planning the maintenance of the station equipment.
• Assist post-production hosts, both remote and on location
• Assist with post-production host configuration and deployment
• Deployment of new studio stations
• Assist with the Production Operations change control submissions
• lnforce and vet post-production software standards
• Manage the Prodops queue and address incoming issues
• Lead communication to content customers
• Remote assistance for post-production machines
• Backup for team members specializing in screen capture recordings
• Contribute to weekly post production priorities and a bi-weekly summary report
• User account creation
• Collaborate with Infrastructure Engineering to assist in the requirement needs for future post-production hardware
• Maintain close relationships with the content, production, and live action team to provide white glove treatment
• Digital Asset Management of licenses used to deploy for future new hires
• BA/BS Degree in related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience
• 2+ years experience in a production environment
• Experience basic scripting
• Experience Mac/Windows mixed environment
• Casper Management Suite - package creation/update
• Microsoft SCCM Imaging Suite - package creation/update
• Experience with Enterprise Storage (SAN, NAS, Fiber Channel)
• Advanced understanding of Active Directory
• Experience with virtualization setup - eg. HyperV
• Knowledge of UNIX, Windows, OSX, and TCP/IP network fundamentals
• Strong hardware repair/software troubleshooting skills
• Adaptive and data-based approach to post-production environment improvements
• Ability to work autonomously and flex with changing priorities based on business needs
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 450万円 〜 750万円|
No additional commutation allowance (inclusive salary)
Overtime will be additionally paid
Employee benefits (Benefit one, Kanto IT kenko hoken kumiai)
Summer Holidays (as per the client calendar)
Winter Holidays (same as above)
Refresh Holidays (same as above)
Congratulatory or Condolence Leave