アマゾン データ サービス ジャパン株式会社/Amazon Data Services Japan KK
IT関連（インフラ系） - サーバー・マシン運用・保守
IT関連（インフラ系） - ネットワークエンジニア
IT関連（インフラ系） - サーバー設計・構築
The Data Center Global Services organization is looking for an Field Data Center Technician.
As a Field Data Center Technician in AWS, you will get to help deploy and maintain AWS cloud computing infrastructure across a number of locations. This is a customer facing role and requires professionalism and excellent communications. Your activities will include (but not limited to):
· Installing and expanding data center infrastructure.
·Troubleshooting network installations & configurations.
·Connect and troubleshoot rack power connections.
·Diagnosing and fixing failures.
·Thinking proactively while working to prevent support issues before they are realized.
·Driving the team to improve operational efficiency through the identification and development of SLAs, metrics, monitors, procedures, tools, and documentation.
·Carrying a pager/cell phone for communication, information, emergency, and on-call situations.
·50-60% travel required (domestic and international).
|勤務時間||8 ~ 10 hours / day, felxible working hours|
· Proven experience with data center equipment and rack build/installation.
· In depth operational understanding of networking hardware: copper and optical fiber cabling, switches, routers and server hardware and associated troubleshooting.
· Experience with Network Protocols: TCP/IP, Ethernet, L2/L3 technologies
· Strong Communications skills.
· Business/Native level Japanese and English.
· Excellent prioritization and time management.
· Willing and able to travel up to 60% of the year.
· The position has an on-call component, you should be prepared and willing to participate in a rotating on-call roster.
· The position may require weekend work on a rotational basis, you should be prepared and willing to participate in weekend work.
· Proficiency with MS Office.
· A passion for technology.
· 2+ years working in a data center operations environment.
· Lift up to 20kg and participate in team lifts of 20+ kgs.
· Push or pull heavy objects into position.
· Some work in cramped spaces or elevated locations.
· Work at heights and from ladders.
· Work in noisy environments.
· 4+ years working in a data center operations environment.
· Proficiency in 1 or more network operating systems - Cisco IOS, NX-OS, Junos.
· Industry standard certifications (CompTIA, Cisco, etc.)
· Data center inventory management, security, network connectivity.
· Basic understanding of Linux/Unix configuration.
· Data center facilities: power feeds, power redundancy, ATS, hot/cold aisles.
· Able to be self-sufficient and complete tasks with little direction.
· Experience dealing with customers during problem resolution and operating efficiently within tight deadlines.
· Proven ability to manage customer expectations and resolve conflicts that balance client and company needs.
· Lean, Six Sigma or Operational Excellence knowledge and/or proficiency.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|