エグゼクティブ/経営 - 管理職(管理部門系)
総務/人事 - 人事(採用)
Implement a company-wide human resources development and management strategy as a trusted human resource advisor to attract, select and develop a high performance, diverse and sustainable human resources pipeline to gain a deep understanding of the company's long and short term strategies indicate. .
• Process excellence with an experienced recruiter and experienced team of recruiting leads in an ongoing process of acquiring and evaluating talent at all levels to meet strategic goals and organizational needs To increase.
• Understand and implement business priorities, workforce planning results, local current and future capability requirements, and specific talent challenges by transforming business strategies into actionable steps.
Reliable by consistently using open, consulting, employee and customer-focused thinking when partnering and working with internal partners to ensure J & J's ability to attract the necessary talent Act as a human resources advisor.
• Identify gaps between talent needs and capabilities and influence, shape and drive effective recruitment strategies tailored to the most important talent needs across each business / region. Transform insights into compelling stories that influence database decisions.
Execute regional diversity strategies in cooperation with key stakeholders (business / talent acquisition leaders, recruiters, diversity and inclusion offices, etc.)
• Promote global service and HR team engagement and adherence to global culture identities and work together with the global service organization to establish a range of values to promote achievement and continuous improvement.
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required
• A minimum of 8 years of HR/Recruiting experience, including at least 3 years in a high-volume recruiting or talent sourcing capability is required.
• Strong capability assessing, hiring, leading talent and cultivating a high performing, diverse and sustainable talent pipeline is required.
• The ability to provide clear direction quickly and on-demand to work effectively in an agile environment, handle multiple projects and daily ad-hoc operational activities is required.
• Experience utilizing Talent Acquisition data to craft solutions, with strong communication and collaborative partnership skills with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the effective execution of HR solutions across the enterprise is required.
• The ability to translate a business and recruiting strategies into an actionable plan is required.
• Experience utilizing metrics regularly to manage and maintain performance is required.
• Strong business acumen across multiple functions.
• Experience conducting and Training others in behavioral interviewing assessments
• A minimum of two years of experience as a People Manager leading and developing a team with a strong focus on team engagement and individual performance is strongly preferred
• Language fluency in both Japanese and English
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 1200万円 〜 2000万円|